All Alone

Okay. It's Hazel's turn. To be tortured!!!

-Page Break-

 Hazel's POV

     It's time for me to see what house I'll be in. So far, so good. Percy, Annabeth, Jason and Piper have all went to Gryffindor so there's a pretty good chance that I'll end up there too. I really hope I will. As in REALLY. So I confidently walk up to the front of the Great Hall and put the Hat on my head. It told me, "I see... it's pretty obvious. You'll be in.... HUFFLEPUFF!!!" 

     I was pretty shocked and sat in another table were it was full of strangers with no one I knew or any one who looked liked they actually wanted me there. Sure, torture me, but at least put my brother, Leo, or Frank in Hufflepuff with me. Even though none of them look like people who would end up in Hufflepuff, like me. I guess I'm just not brave enough for Gryffindor. Oh well... and I sigh.

     It's Frank's turn now... and I can see perfectly well that he's shaking. The Sorting Hat probably doesn't have a hard time deciding which house he'll be in too, because the moment the Hat touches his head, it shouts, "GRYFFINDOR!!!" My feelings sink down to the pit of my stomach. I'm depressed. Again. I still manage a weak smile though, when Frank passes by and sits next to Percy. At least he's with friends. Now I can only hope that Nico will be here. People say he doesn't look like a kind loyal person, its probably true. But deep down, I know that Nico's a kind person, so I hope he'd at least be in Hufflepuff. If not, well... I don't know what I'm gonna do without the company of my friends.