No One Mess With the Potter

Harry's POV

          The demigods grab some of the coins that we made for the D.A., and that is what we use to communicate, if we ever need their help, and they run towards the common room. The doors of the Great Hall open. Ron's jaw drops open in horror. Sure, maybe we're prepared for one troll. But not a whole ARMY of them. They don't notice us just yet, well at least until Filch runs in and screams like a five-year-old, but at least the professors have gotten back from their common rooms. 

             There are seven of them. Seven of us (if you don't count Filch). The other professors who aren't heads of houses are trying to calm down the students in the common rooms.  Ginny comes running towards me, breathing heavily. 

             "There's a potion......in the dungeon..." she says, huffing. 

             "And.....?" I say, raising my eyebrows at her. I look at the trolls nervously. They may be big, but they're really slow. They're about 30 feet away from us. 

             "It can stop the army of trolls heading straight for us." I look. 20 feet.

            "Okay then." I twist some numbers and letters (that one is new) and immediately a letter to the demigods is coded on the coins, and I know that they will be able to see it, but for now, I have to deal with the trolls heading straight for us. 10 feet. 

             I don't see Ginny run straight to the ugliest troll and cast a Bat Bogey Spell. Only when she's tossed to the ground is when I realize what she did.

            "Ginny!" I shout, and run towards her. Her ankle is twisted, and she has a big gash on her arm where the troll hit her with his club. Oh, oh no, no one messes with the Potter boy.