-CHAPTER 37-

'Ive seen the trailer of the movie! I can tell it's gonna be amazing!'

'Im not really into movies like this...but since killua is playing the lead roll I gotta watch it 🤙🏼'

'Since when did killua do romance? All the movies he plays in are only action and horror, guess he went for something new! We love to see it!'

'Can I please get a hello killua!! That would really mean the world to me 💕'

As killua was making his way to the park Gon wanted to meet him at, he scrolled through a couple of comments just to read what people were saying on his recent post. He replied and hearted a few comments while sighing at the hate ones he'd been getting recently.

'Tbh I think someone else should have gotten the part Zoldyck has. Give other people a chance to shine, so selfish.'

'Imagine letting money and fame get to your empty head. This is why you don't deserve what you have.'

'How can ppl support him?! Zoldyck has the rudest attitude, disrespectful towards his fans, and can't even go a second without cursing someone out for nothing!'

'No wonder why u got stabbed. Let the person who did it free! He did us a favor since we couldn't do it ourselves.🤷🏼‍♀️'

Killua just shook his head nonchalantly, shifted the bag on his arm a bit, and kept walking until he saw someone that immediately made him stop in his tracks. As Gon started to look up from his phone to lock eyes with his lover, his face slightly started to get brighter by how beautiful the sight in front of him was. Better then any scenery on earth.

"Are you just going to stare at me forever?" Killua teased.

"Well...that was kinda the plan since look so stunning today..everyday actually." The tan male stared silently then blinked in a bit of disbelief. "Damn, how can someone look so perfect..." he added on, closing the distance between him and the embarrassed male.

"Okay, enough with the compliments already..." killua mumbled out, looking away from the chuckling male.

"Alright alright. But I can't make any promises."

The albino just rolled his eyes, annoyed, but kinda pleased Gon was giving him this kind of attention. For a moment it took all his stress away. Just for a moment.

"What's in your bag?" Gon asked, a little curious on to why killua brought a bag with him.

"Oh um..." the albino placed his phone in his back pocket and laughed nervously. " haha.. Just some chocolate and a computer."

"Killua, you don't always have to overwhelm yourself with work, right?" Gon put his hands in his jacket pockets and sighed.

"I took you out today to spend some time with you and for you to get a break...it's weird having a computer get more attention from you then me." He complained.

Yeah, maybe it wasn't the nicest thing to give his attention to something other then the person who wanted to hangout with him in the first place. The albino nodded slowly, then gave in to leaving his work to do for another day.

"Your right, that was stupid of me to bring." As killua shifted the bag on his shoulder, Gon smiled and ruffled his lover's hair.

"Your fine."

"You already told me that
When I came here Gon."

The male coughed slightly and rubbed the back of his neck nervously. "I-I didn't mean it like that...N-Not that your ugly I'm just saying that I wasn't calling you fine! Wait damn it..You are fine but that moment I meant like-

Killua cut Gon off by laughing and punching Gon's arm playfully. "I was just joking you idiot. I knew what you meant the first time."

"Haha, very funny." Gon remarked, matching the playfulness energy of Killua. They both laughed a bit more before a sound of a phone went off. The tan male checked his phone as it rang a small toon. But by the look Gon made, whoever it was he obviously didn't feel like answering it. He hung up and gave his Attention back to the confused Killua in front of him.

"Well, who was it?"

Gon gave a forced smile and shook his head, placing the phone back in his jacket pocket. "It was no one important. Just someone who won't stop calling and texting me."

"A hoe?" The albino said nonchalantly.

Gon just chuckled while placing his hand on the albino's shoulder. "If I'm being honest with you then yea."

The albino just shrugged while moving some of his hair out of his face and looking off somewhere. "Gon, I've been getting tons of hate lately and of course I'm used to it, but they all have something in common.."

Gon stared at killua for a second and then raised a brow curiously. "What is it?"

"Half of the people are following Retz. I know she said something about me on her stupid little page. She hated my guts ever since we met. I have no idea why she said she liked me." 

"You two met before??"

Killua then sighed dramatically while tossing his arms behind his neck. "Yeaaa. Kinda didn't want to say anything to you when I found out you guys were dating that one time."

The albino then glanced over at the even more confused Gon and rolled his eyes. "It doesn't matter anyways. You look stupid trying to remember."

"Ouch..." Gon mumbled a bit offended.

After they talked a bit more about the situation with Retz and Morrow, They walked around for a couple of hours switching the conversations second by second, until it was time to part ways.
Killua decided to let Gon walk home home, considering what happened last time he didn't listen to Gon.

After killua was dropped off at his comfortable home, the tan male placed his hand on the albinos cheek and gulped slightly.

"Can I kiss you..?"

Of course killua got embarrassed and looked away. "W-what? Your not supposed to ask..it makes it weird baka.."

"I didn't want to make you uncomfortable...I'd rather ask then push up on you.."

"Screw you Gon..." The albino huffs as he pulls Gon towards him, giving him a peck on the lips.

Announcement!
I hope this doesn't bother
Anyone to much, but Gon's age is now 23. I don't want people to feel uncomfortable about Gon's
High age difference then killua's.
So Like I said, I hope this doesn't change anything. And For an
Apology here's some art

 And For an Apology here's some art