-CHAPTER 27-

Gon's POV

What the fuck was wrong with her?! I did everything, everything I could possibly do for her and this is what she repays me with? Shit. I had my forehead leaned on the wall while I still heard people behind me waiting for me to calm down.

"Mr. Freecss..." One of the bodyguards hesitantly said as he called out to me. I still kept my forehead on the wall and raised up my hand to Reassure him I was fine, even though I was clearly pissed. My phone rang and I picked it up while sighing to calm my nerves down.

"Hello Freecss. This is bisky and there is another meeting but we have to talk to Zoldyck about it." Bisky said as she had an annoyed tone but kept it a little hidden.

"Yes ma'am. I'll get dressed right now. Is Kill- Excuse me Zoldyck there already?" I almost said Killua's name. It was professional just to say last names. Bisky didn't catch it which I gave a sigh in relief. "Of course. It was hard getting him to come but I managed."

"Heh, I'll be there soon." As We both said our farewells and hung up I got dressed quickly and drove to where the meeting was at. I parked my car and walked inside, Immediately my eyes fixated on killua sitting down and scrolling on his phone. Which bisky glared at him multiple times saying to get off.

He just glared back and placed it in his pocket silently. It made me smile and the anger I once had built up slowly started to go away as I went to go sit beside him. "How is everyone?" I asked which made killua flinch.

"We're good thank you for asking Freecss." One of the people that had been called here said respectfully. Everyone nodded in agreement and killua just awkwardly looked away somewhere else.

"The meeting will start in a couple of minutes, so feel free to talk to each other while we get everything ready." Bisky said as she got up from the table and talked to the workers in the corner of the room with paper work. Once again I fixated my gaze on killua and smiled at him. "So your early then expected. Usually I would be here before you."

Killua looked half way at me then looked away again crossing his arms and huffing. "Okay? Maybe I wanted to change my time or something..."
What he said made me chuckle a little and shrug my shoulders. He never really came early a lot, usually killua would come just a minute late or a few matter of fact.

"What are you laughing at you idiot. Is my earliness a problem for you?" Killua said as he finally turned to me and frowned as he waited for an answer. Was it an everyday thing for him to look so beautiful? His eyes looked like the ocean itself and it matched perfectly with his frosted hair.

"Okay everyone listen up." Someone said as it snapped me out of my thoughts and I quickly looked away from Killua. It was obviously that I was staring for a little to long and I shamefully regretted thinking that way.

"So basically we came to discuss the rumor about Freecss and Zoldyck dating secretly." With no hesitation Killua interrupted and snapped his finger in annoyance. "This rumor happened months ago. Why do you keep pushing this further? Both me and Freecss stated on all our social media that we aren't dating. Are you trying to end the rumor or make it bigger?" He simply asked which made everyone turned their direction to him curious.

"You didn't let me finish sir. First of all there has been pictures spreading around the internet. Do you want to interrupt me again? Or be quite and listen?" The guy said while raising a brow.

I stayed silent as Killua just glared and crossed his arms. "Fine. Go on please."

"Thank you. We recently seen people making Photoshopped pictures of Freecss and Zoldyck doing things together. They looked real which made everyone's suspicions grow way bigger then when the rumor first started."