-CHAPTER 7-

Gon's POV

After Killua left I headed upstairs because I knew he would be fine by his self. But every part of me was saying I should go follow him and I don't know why. Finally giving in, I put on a mask and dark shades while heading out of my place. "It Wouldn't hurt for me to just check."

Walking down the sidewalk, keeping my head down to not get any attention, I heard yelling and screaming and in the distance I could see Cops and the ambulance.

There were people crowding around someone and swaying their arms back and forth. Seemingly trying to direct the Ambulance. Admittedly my heart started hurting and the fear overcame me. My body moved before I could even think and my mouth spoke before I even knew what had been said.

"KILLUA?!" My voice shouted loudly and I ran fast, pushing threw the crowd of people that were blocking my way. The things that had been protecting my face had already been left behind on the ground.

"It's Gon freecss! He came!"

"What's he doing here all of a sudden?!"

"He's helping Killua!"

No part of me was focusing on the voices and people crowding at every side of me. The only person I was focused on was the one in front of me, The one who was bleeding onto the ground, the one who I cared for to much to lose. Killua Zoldyck.

My hands quickly rapped around him, picking him up and pushing threw everyone once again "GET OUT OF THE WAY!! CANT YOU SEE IM TRYING TO GET HIM THREW?!"

I was yelling because of fear. Because I was to irritated to pay attention to people trying to help. The Ambulance took out a stretcher and tried taking killua from my grip. But I was too scared to let him go, What if I let them take him and he died the next day?

My face turned pale in fear. The thought scared me. "Let me come with him!" I yelled desperately.

"Of course Mr. Freecss!" They took Killua and carefully placed him down while covering the wound and trying to get the reporters out of their faces.

"Hello everyone and today crazy things just happened! The Movie star Killua Zoldyck has been stabbed and is now being taken to the hospital! The world Best movie star also the son of Ging Is here also! Gon freecss!"

I wanted to kick the stupid reporters and stop them from recording and taking pictures. But I was to busy getting inside of the ambulance and making sure Killua was ok.

I have no idea why I care for him so much. Maybe it's because I'm just someone who's always worried about everyone. Plus he's been stabbed, who wouldn't worry?

His eyes stared opening due to the oxygen flowing into his body from the mask. The fact that he looks like the same killua from the movie it scared me.

He was pale, bleeding, and had doctors surrounding him. At this point I wish he was just acting like he did in his movie's. But this was really happening.

"G-Gon..?" He called my name which snapped me out of my thoughts and quickly put all the attention on him. "Killua!? Are you ok? Do you need anything?!"

"Obviously I'm not ok you idiot. But I can barely feel anything." Killua said while rolling his eyes and Winching a little. "But you can can't you..?" I knew he was feeling the pain. And the moment wasn't right for me to say 'I told you that I should've came'

He would probably use up all his strength just to punch me. "It doesn't matter. I'm fine now." he closed his eyes and started falling back to sleep which made me panic and shake his shoulder. "Please don't fall asleep..stay awake a little longer"

It was horrifying because I felt like if he closed his eyes he would never wake up. And the fact that it could happen made me want to keep him awake until we got to a hospital.

Even though the Nurses were working on his injury, I just couldn't take the chance. "Gon freecss...Let me sleep already." Killua said irritated and annoyed. "Are we almost there yet?!" I yelled impatiently.

"Y-yes sir. We are arriving!" After making it to the hospital I stepped out while helping them get the stretcher out of the ambulance. We took him inside and everyone was in shook.

"W-what?! It's them!"

"Don't worry about that right now! Look at Mr. Zoldyck! Get him into a room!"

"Hurry!"

Everyone was rushing and pulling him away from me which made me upset that I couldn't follow him. I could hear the automatic doors open which I didn't pay any attention to because I was to busy staring at the stretcher killua is leaving on.

"WHERES HE?!" The voice sounded like killua's director bisky which made me look back just for a second.

"MR. FREECSS WHAT HAPPENED?!"