-CHAPTER 14-

Gon's POV

It was pleasantly nice that Killua had finally been set free and is now allowed to work again.

The day passed by with just me and him taking more pictures with different outfits and I could see that Killua was getting annoyed with how much we were changing clothes every second.

We'd step into the not surprising, Clean changing room and continue to walk back out, just with a different set of clothes now.

He quickly changed his mood when the cameras came on but then once they were done he'd sigh tiredly and run his fingers threw his hair.

But for me it was an enjoyable moment of getting to see him.
Just as anyone would if they saw a friend.

After the photos were done being taken everyone scattered around talking and moving things out of the way. Killua on the other hand had the most concentrated determined, and annoyed face, it was almost like he was studying for a test that was getting ready to be taken up.

He quickly snapped out of his thoughts and looked at me questionably as I was a little embarrassed for him catching me staring. But turning on my enthusiastic smile I wave while he squints and keeps holding his confused look. "Shouldn't you be going Freecss?"
Killua says facing my direction and putting his hands in his pockets.

"Oh, actually no. I have to stay longer for a meeting about the movie. And To discus the rumors." For a spilt second I saw killua's face turn a pinkish red which made me slightly look away. For a minute he looked really adorable.

He walked closer to me, looking as if he was trying not to draw attention from anyone In the room and Crossed his arms. "Don't you have a girlfriend? Why don't you just tell everyone?" Killua says in a whisper.

I had forgotten Killua already spoken to Retz and knew that me and her were dating. "I can't do that. Then they would just be causing more problems."
Killua nodded and but frowned again.

"Do you know how many actors and singers are dating? Once everyone knows, it'll be a big deal for a while and then it will be nothing important later." Killua says nonchalantly rolling his eyes a bit not thinking that I could see it.

"Damn! I didn't know you were so smart. Maybe I should do that so then my girlfriend gets fucking kidnapped by a crazy fan. Or Maybe worse." I say sarcastically while smiling.

"I'm pretty sure that's what bodyguards Are for. To prevent that from happening you sarcastic jerk. Maybe if you didn't come back from your stupid break then these rumors wouldn't even have started in the first place." He says getting closer and glaring angrily.

"I'm allowed to act in a movie I want to. And we needed to discuss it somewhere, You think I wanted people to take random pictures of us and post them everywhere?" My voice let out a little bit of anger as I lifted killua's chin up to where we were staring clearly upset at each other.

"Did you think I wanted you to take part in my movie? There are plenty of other movies to take part in. Why mine in the first place?" Killua moves my hand away and looks in a different direction.

I wasn't ready to tell him that answer yet. And me myself didn't even know what would be the answer to that question. It seemed fun?

No, That would just make it sound disappointing and a joke. I couldn't think of anything to say so I decided to just sigh.

"Sorry, I was very rude just now. That was really stupid of me." Killua says as looks at me and bites his lip while embarrassingly moving his hands in a apologetic motion.

Was that really him just now? Apologizing first? That's definitely something new.

"Actually I'm sorry. I shouldn't have been so sarcastic. I was just upset about telling people about Retz and Me." Killua looked away for a second and mumbled something underneath his breath.

"Who cares about her anyway, she's just a stupid singer who can't even sing good..."

Even though I couldn't hear what he said I smiled anyways and Ruffled Killua's hair with my hand. He blushed and backed away from me while putting his hand on his head. "W-who said you could do that?! That's rude!"

"Sorry, I couldn't help it." I smile and laugh as he tries fixing his now messed up hair. He frowns and looks away from me while crossing his arms. "Your so annoying. I can't believe your older then me."

"No, I can believe it alright. Your bratty, Childish, non-mature, always having chocolate stacked somewhere." Smirking and taking a glance at his shocked and annoyed expression I start to continue until I see bisky and others walking up to us.

"What are you guys doing? There's no time for talking! Start working on your lines before the meeting! Killua you can go home once the meeting starts, we'll talk with you about it later." Bisky said clearly upset.

"Alright we'll get to it ma'am." I waved at her as she huffed and directed everyone to go clean up.

Killua punched my shoulder which made me flinch a little and look at him.

"First of all I am none of those things, so watch it. And everyone has to have chocolate somewhere with them. It's completely normal!" Killua says as he 'corrects' me.

"Yes sorry. My apologies." I smirk and wink at him making him flip me off to flustered to talk back and started walking away. He was just so easy to tease and his reactions made me want to keep going. I don't want to get any further then friends, which I don't even know if we are friends.

But do I really not want to just be friends with him? That thought plays out in my mind everyday.