-CHAPTER 29-

Killua's POV

The phone went silent again and I felt my heart beat faster in panic. But then Gon made a noise to reassure me that he was in the state of thinking, which made me quickly calm down and sigh in relief.

"Hm...I know a lot of people who like me. But my eyes are already on someone."

I coughed but quickly covered my mouth hoping he didn't hear me. I didn't want to leave the phone on that weird silence again so without any hesitation I just laughed it off. "Wow that's cool man, um- I have to head to sleep now. See you at work." Then I quickly hung up while covering my face in complete embarrassment and regret.

I should've know that would happen. At least I didn't really say I had feelings for him, I just said someone he knew. But it's still rejection...because he likes someone else. It's not like I care anyways he's just a idiot that thinks he can walk all over peoples feelings. His personality sucks and He's not even that attractive.

My face heated up quickly and I rolled my eyes while mumbling under my breath. "Okay well maybe he's a little attractive..And he's pretty amazing...but it's not like I could ever have him."

Today just wasn't my lucky day. I decided not to think about it anymore so my stress wouldn't build up and I keep myself awake. So I just laid down and shoved my face into a pillow. "I wonder what color I want my casket to be." Was the only thing I said before my eyes closed and now it was just me in a deep sleep.

A few hours later alluka came running into my room, jumping on my bed and shaking me awake once again. "Can we go back to your production studio please! Please brother!"

I groaned in irritation and tried pulling a blanket over my face but she grabbed it and threw it far away off my bed, still shaking me. "Alluka go away! I'm trying to sleep..." She stopped and crossed her arms.

"You need to get up! The car is already outside waiting for us and you aren't even dressed!"

I woke up quickly and got up from my bed while glaring at her. "Why didn't you tell me that in the first place?!?" Alluka glared back while hitting me in the shoulder and frowning. "That's what I was trying to do for the past 20 minutes! You kept falling back to sleep!"

Without another word I quickly ran and took a shower while picking and random outfit and leaving. Alluka glared at me the whole ride and huffed while I just laughed nervously and looked away. When we finally made it I wasn't attacked by bisky, which was surprising considering I was pretty late.

"Onii-Chan, How did the phone call go with Gon?" Alluka whispered to me which made me freeze. I stared at her for a second and shook my head. "It doesn't matter. Let me take you to bisky so your safe." 

I could see alluka look down sadly but she didn't say anything. So I sighed and gave her a small smile "Look alluka I'm fine. Don't worry about it to much."  I held her hand and started walking off to find bisky. We both looked around and I pretended not to see Gon, but he saw me and waved while coming towards me.

"Hey Zoldyck, I'm glad I ran into you."
Gon said with a wide smile that made me gulp nervously. Alluka nudged my arm a little and left because she saw bisky, and also because she probably wanted to give us privacy. Which I don't understand why.

"Um...yeah what's up?" I tried not to sound awkward but after what happened on the phone with me and him I just didn't want to be near him anymore. I'll just embarrass myself even more.

"Tomorrow we are going to speak to the public about what happened. The pictures were deleted also. I guess someone was just a master at photoshop." He said it so nonchalantly it made me kinda confused.

"Ok..but you do know that 'master' photoshop person can make more right?"  Gon just came closer to me and placed his hand on my shoulder.

"I'll handle it." His voice was serious and it made me look away embarrassment. Shouldn't he be talking to that person he likes or something? Gon being to close to me just makes me feel weird. Geez, guess I'll never try confessing to someone again.

Every time he's near me my heart just picks up its pace, and because I'm so pale my face heats up and gives it all away. Screw him. Taking the best actor lead and then messing up my life, what a damn jerk he is.

What a damn jerk I have feelings for. I didn't think that would happen anytime soon, well...at least not me gaining feelings for him. Why couldn't he get feelings for me? Maybe I'm just not the time of person he likes...
Usually I wouldn't worry about this much but I just feel weird when it comes to him.

Gon's POV

"Are you alright? I called to you but you looked a little lost." I said making killua flinch a little and wake up out of his thoughts. He laughed awkwardly and ran his fingers threw his frost hair.

"Oh sorry. Guess I did get a little lost!" Killua's face was tinted with a reddish pink hue and it made me curious so I reached my hand out and placed it on his cheek, Rubbing my thumb on it gently. He froze and his cheek grew warmer under my hand which made my face heat up itself.

"Gon s-stop. People could be watching us or something." Killua removed my hand from his face in annoyance and looked around. I didn't give him any warning before grabbing his hand and pulling him into the changing room. I pinned him against the wall and we both stared at each other silently.

"What are y-you doing!?" Killua yelled while placing his hands on my chest in attempt to push me away from him. But I didn't move, and instead I got closer and lifted up his chin. "Killua your the someone I have my eyes on."

He just stared at me in complete disbelief and closed his eyes tightly. "Killua I know...I know it's weird and after what happened with Eric I understand why you don't-."

"Shut up you idiot!" Killua covered his face and turned away from me while rubbing his eye with his palm. "I don't believe you. And we can't just get together! We're going to the public to say we're not dating. Not we are."

I grabbed killua and pulled him into a warm embrace. My arms rapped around him and I sighed softly. "I'll figure it out. You don't have to answer me back, I just couldn't keep it in any longer. Killua I really do like you, a lot."

It was a few minutes later until killua finally rapped his arms around me and shoved his face in my chest. "Gon....I-I like you ...a lot to."