-CHAPTER 4-

"We can't practice here..?" I raised a brow and stared at him. He looked at me and gave an annoyed look. "You wanna stay here on that uncomfortable chair for about 4 hours?"

I stayed silent knowing that I would easily start to complain after a while so I rolled my eyes and took another sip of my drink. "Fine I guess..." Going to This guys house was something I never wanted to do. Something I never even thought would happen. There are plenty of other movies he could have played in.

Why play in mine in the first place? I thought to myself while sighing in annoyance. "Well let's get ready then. Don't want to stay here for to long." Gon said while cleaning up his things and placing them in his bag.

I was so frustrated with him already that I didn't even want to look at him. I hate being with someone that's above or better than me. He always acted like he was so handsome and amazing it was annoying! It made me wanna knock that stupid smirk off his stupid face.

After finishing my drink I got up and pulled out a container for the rest of my cake. No way I was wasting such a nice dessert. After we left the restaurant we kept our heads down so we wouldn't get any attention placed onto us again.

The rest of the way it was a silent walk even though I could feel a few stares from Gon which made me really annoyed and uncomfortable but everything was decent. After a while later we stopped in front of a huge house that at least 100 people could live in, maybe even more than that.

I looked at the house then at him with my eyes open from shock. "Is this really your house.?" He smiled and looked at me "No it's the Clouds house"

I could feel a vein pop up on my face from the anger. "You don't have to be so sarcastic. I was just asking" I looked away and crossed my arms trying to hold back from yelling at him.

"Haha. Yeah alright let's go." He started walking forward Making me follow behind angrily and mumbling things bad about him.