-CHAPTER 13-

Killua's POV

Its been a couple of weeks later and my injury finally healed. There was no more stinging when I got in the shower, And I could even stretch freely without having to Wince from the pain. So Feeling like my old self again, I get up from my king sized bed and grab my phone that was placed on a desk.

Right after I picked up my phone My director bisky sent a text message saying she knows my Injury has healed and I need to head to work again. Rolling my eyes and sighing, I take a shower, get dressed, And head off to the place I need to be.

A few minutes later The car finally arrives and I am helped out into the building. Not going to lie but it did feel nice to be back. "Hey Killua! How are you doing?" One of the people who work there came up to me and smiled.

"Yeah, I'm doing fine. Thanks for asking." I return the smile and wave softly.

"Your welcome! It's nice having you back here today. Would you like to take a couple of photos with Gon Freecss before we start?" The Person asked nicely waiting for an answer.

Annndd just like that I no Longer wanted to be here anymore. It's like people Know I hate Gon and they just keep putting us together. So frustrating. But being the nice, amazing, cool person I am. I accepted.

They nodded In understanding and directed me to where more pictures were going to be taken. That reminded me, Did everyone delete those pictures like Gon told them to? Well whatever, It's pretty rare for someone to delete them just Because Gon said so.

Once we reached the place, Gon was talking and laughing with some people while doing stupid poses and acting like an idiot.

"Hello everyone. I've brought Killua Zoldyck so we can start now!" Everyone got behind the cameras while me and Gon had to go change into the outfits that were chosen to be worn. Gon looked at me Concerned while I awkwardly looked away and picked up my clothes. "Killua are you alright? Does it hurt?"

Still not making eye contact with him I start to strip and Roll my eyes mentally. "Yes I am fine. It's already Disappeared." He sighed understanding what I said and not pushing it further.

Once we both finished, both me and Gon were wearing white tight shirts with blue jackets and jeans that had paint Ball splashes all over them. "Wow these are Cool!" Gon said enthusiastically while playing with the jacket a little and doing actually nice poses. Well to any one else. I don't care.

"Are you guys ready? Both of your backs should be facing each other while you both smile at the cameras."

We both nodded and did what the person had asked us to do. We smiled, Did a few more poses, Laughed just a little, and soon the day was done. It went by pretty quickly with just taking photos and we did get to see the results, Which they actually weren't that bad.

But for some odd reason I found myself staring only at Gon's part of the picture. I hated when I admitted it to myself but Gon was really good looking. The muscles that you could see almost threw the tight white shirt on him. His jaw line was so perfect it was scary. No wonder why people talk about him all the time.

"Hey are you ok? I've been calling you for a while." Gon said a little concerned.

"Since when were you so considerate?" I smirk sarcastically and look at him. He rolls his eyes at me and turns away. "I'm not that bad you know." Trying my best to hold back my laugh I bite my lip and snap my finger. "Sure sure. You are totallyyy not bad."

Gon looks back at me for a while and Looks at my side while touching it with his hand softly. My face heats up and I move his hand. "What are you doing you Idiot!?"

He laughs nervously while rubbing his neck sheepishly. "Sorry, I was just worried about it. You came back to work so I guess it's much better now." He looks back at me and smiles brightly again. "You look really good by the way."

I turn away hiding back my blush a little and pout. "Tell me something I don't know already." Of course I had to be cocky. But somehow it made me feel embarrassed when he said it. Like, I felt nervous and my stomach would feel weird. Maybe I was just sick of hearing him talk.

"Well I don't know what to tell you then. You claim you know 'everything'. Gon said 'everything' so sarcastically it made me want to punch him. "I never said I knew everything!"

He shrugged his shoulders and looked at me. "Oh God! There's a bug on your shoulder!" Gon said pointing at me while I tensed up and threw the jacket off while moving around.

"Just kidding. I bet you didn't know that now did you?" He laughed and picked the jacket up while shaking it off. "You fucking- Ugh." And this is exactly why I hated him.

"Aww I'm sorry. Is the poor baby upset I tricked him?" Gon said handing me back my jacket and laughing. I was so upset and embarrassed he was teasing me like this. But some other part of me liked it.

Damn it! No way. I hate him more then anything. I'm not going to let him get in the way, once this movie is over he'll be gone and Then I'll never have to deal with his stupid face.

Even though it's going to be a long time I have to deal with him before this will be over. Plus If we seem any closer the rumors will continue to get even worse. And they just started dying down.

Right now I just hope no stupid feelings get in the way. That would have to be the most horrible thing that would ever happen to me. Gon is my rival and he will always be. Once I take first place, I'll show him I can be way better then him, Then he won't look down on me like I'm just this pile of
trash that he can just walk all over.

I'll show him someday.