-CHAPTER 20-

Killua's POV

Two months passed by quicker then expected and everything was going perfectly fine. Gon and I went to work almost everyday just to get the scenes done and then get the rest of the day off. He wasn't like his usual self and everyone could tell. Even though he played it off really well.

After the set of Scenes were done for today, I headed back to my changing room and started to strip down to get into some new and fresh clothes.

There was a sudden knock which made me flinch and turn my direction to where the knock came from. The door suddenly opened and reviled Gon looking in. He stared and blushed, quickly shutting the door again. "Shit, fuck, excuse me. I came to give you something but you didn't answer so I thought-."

I put on my clothes and opened the door looking at Gon angrily but trying to hold my embarrassed look. "What the hell is wrong with you?! You can't just come in to someone's Changing room without permission!"

"I know I know! I guess I wasn't thinking and you happened to be naked and- wait I didn't mean- Ugh! I'm sorry." Gon looked away and placed his hand on his forehead shamefully.

My face started to heat up realizing he was staring for a couple of seconds before shutting the door. Maybe he was just processing what had happened and didn't realize he was staring. Yeah. That's probably what that was.

"Whatever. It doesn't matter. Just don't do it again you idiot." I gave him a quick glare before grabbing my bags and pushing past him.

"Killua wait." Gon said walking towards me and looking away for a second. I made a noise making sure that he knew my attention was on him now.

"Um...the rumors went down, and the pictures were deleted luckily. Also are you going to go live again?"

Live? How did he know I did lives?

"Well that's a relief. But, how did you know I go live sometimes?" I asked with confusion in my voice.

He didn't say anything, just look anywhere I wasn't. "Nothing, Just someone told me about it and I just thought I'd mention it heh.."

His excuse was stupid. But I didn't push any further because It was a long day and I needed rest.

"Okay yeah. I'm going to go now and so should you. Bye Freecss." Without saying another word I headed out while some bodyguards followed me to make sure no one pulled me somewhere.

I was on the way to pick up my little sister Alluka from one of her close friends house so we could spend just a little time together before we parted ways again.

While I was heading to pick her up a text message came from my phone which made me pick it up and check.

Freecss
I just wanted to apologize
For What happened killua. I
Shouldn't have just barged in
Like that.

I rolled my eyes and blushed a little while replying back slowly to think of what to say that didn't make anything awkward.

I told you it was whatever
Just don't do stupid stuff
Like that again K?

I placed my phone down beside me and looked out the window while the driver kept going silently. My phone made a sound again reminding me that Gon had just texted back.

Freecss
I'll be more careful next
Time.

"you better." I mumbled as I read the message and fixated my gaze back towards the window. My stress has gone down since these months and for some reason I felt a little...closer to Gon. It's not that I like him or anything but The way he jokes around and teases me makes me feel all weird.