-CHAPTER 2-

Bisky looked deadly at killua while grabbing his ear and pulling him towards her. "Now listen up you brat! This gentleman came all the way from Whales island, On his BRAKE, For you. So make a good impression.!" She let go while pushing killua back in front of Gon.

Killua rubbed his ear while pouting. "Yes, I am the killua Zoldyck. It's a pleasure to meet you Mr. Freecss."

Gon smiles gently and held killua's hands in his. "I've seen some of your movies and your really good! I had to take this opportunity to work with you." He says while smiling brightly.

Killua turned red from embarrassment and looked away. He couldn't believe that The number one actor came for him. He looked way more better in person than in his photos on social media. "Whatev— I mean yeah same to you."

"And not to mention your a true beauty....I mistook you for a Female on accident.." Gon says while rubbing his Neck and smiling nervously. Killua clenched his hands together trying not to rage But he just smiled softly and played it off.

"Haha...yeah. It's not the first time someone mistook me for a female." Gon smiled and turned his direction to Bisky. "If I may, I would like to start early tomorrow while getting to know Killua and the script."

Bisky smirked and grabbed her clipboard. She nodded while waving Gon goodbye and leaving killua by himself with the person he despised The most. 'Damnit. I should've stayed home today.' Killua thought to himself while looking back at Gon.

"Well, I...need to go grab my bag and script from over there." Killua said while pointing to the small chair he practiced on.

"I can go get them for you. You seemed pretty tired and sore from everyone...So I think you should take a break for now." Gon gave a reassuring smile while heading to Killua's bags.

Killua's POV

This is so unfair! Out of all the actors in the whole entire world, I had to get someone who Is above me, someone who acts all nice but is truly horrible, someone who I absolutely hated.

When he turned to walk away I couldn't help but notice the muscles that outlined his shirt and moved in rhythm when he walked. He was really handsome I have to admit....Just by the look of an eye he could easily pick up anyone girl he wanted. My thoughts quickly left when a voice called my name.

"Hey killua, you ready?"

"O..oh yeah...um...wait, Where are we going?" I asked while running my fingers threw my hair.

"If it was alright, I was gonna take you out to dinner. Someone told me that you hated expensive places so I asked one of my friends to find the cheapest."

My face turned bright red while I crossed my arms and glared at him. My mouth opened but quickly shut again when I had nothing to say. He was actually right.

Gon put my bags over his shoulder while leading me outside. Me being curious I looked around me for a bit than turned my gaze back to him. Gon was really Tall actually. Which made me even angrier. He's way to overpowered.

"Hey. I have a question." I said while looking behind me then looking back at him. He turned around and stopped walking. "What is it?"

"Um..why isn't there any guards following you?" I asked really curious.

"Because I don't need them. If there was any problem I could easily handle it myself." He says while smirking.

How can someone act like a gentleman and be so rude at the same time!? "Oh so what? Since I have them you think I can't take care of myself?" I said raging