-CHAPTER 6-

Gon's POV

I paused the movie in shock and looked silently at killua in disbelief. "Killua.."
killua looked back and raised a brow while pouting. "What? Didn't you say you watched this before"?" He asked in confusion which made me look down and try rethinking what just happened.

"W-well yeah but..I honestly forgot how sad this was.." I felt upset that I actually felt bad for him over a movie. But just the way he fell apart and lost someone right in front of him made me feel horrible. His acting was good...a little to good to believe it was acting.

I could hear Killua Giggle which made me lift my gaze back to him and it was now my time for me to be confused. "Gon freecss, you do realize this is a movie right? It's not real." He said crossing his legs.

Never realizing killua took his acting serious made me think he was just below me and nothing else. I didn't know he could actually Act...He's got really good looks that would make a lot of people fall over him. He's beautiful. Killua may have a little temper but I find it nice.

"Hey do you hear me?! I was talking to you, you Baka!" Killua said while huffing and looking away annoyed. I've never really looked forward into working with people but Killua is different. "Ah I'm sorry! My apologies"

Killua pouted and rolled his eyes, but his phone started vibrating which made me raise a brow. Killua smiled wholeheartedly and answered the phone while getting up and walking somewhere.

Who's he talking to? Was it someone from his work place? Thoughts kept coming as they started getting more overprotective which was weird and made me want to just sneak up on him and listen from a far. It wouldn't hurt to just ease drop for a second.

I got up and peeked from a small corner while quietly looking at him and catching a few words.

Yes I'm not that far away! I'll be there in a while. I know I know I love you to. Bye.

I felt myself get angry but quickly shook it off when I noticed Killua put his phone in his pocket and started walking back. Quickly sitting on the couch and acting normal I waved at him and pretend like nothing happened when he left.

"I need to go back To my place. We can practice together when we go back to work." Killua said while bending down to grab his bags. I stood up and took the bags away from him while smiling softly. "I'll take you home if you don't mind?"

"No it's fine really" Killua looked at me while standing there. It kinda irritates me how Vulnerable Killua can look without realizing it. It makes me just want to touch him..Fuck. I can't think like that about him! "Uh fine. Just be careful" I looked away while handing him his bags.

"No I won't be carful. I'll stand in the road carelessly" Killua saids sarcastically while rolling his eyes and walking to the front door. "Remember to keep your face and hair covered!"

"I'm not stupid!" He slammed the door in annoyance. I couldn't help but laugh a little. But I couldn't ignore that feeling that was telling me to follow him. What if something happens? I think for a second while laughing and heading up stairs to my room "He's fine!"

Killua's POV

"That idiot..." I said while keeping my head down and walking frustrated. How dare he invite me over without even working, and then showing me a movie I already know. What? He wanted to tease me about my 'terrible' acting? He did seem really into it but it just felt like he was going to say something about it.

"Ugh I'm thinking about this to much.." I mumble.

"Thinking about what to much?" I heard a voice which made me flinch and look towards where I heard it. Which was in a dark alley I was getting ready to pass by. Quickly turning my head I pretended not to hear the voice and kept walking, but a little bit faster then I was before.

Hearing footsteps behind me I inhale and turn around while seeing the man stop. "What do you want?! And why are you trying to follow me?!" If I had kept walking he either would have followed me all the way home. If I had stopped at the alley way instead of continuing to walk he would have pulled me in there and no One would have noticed.

But I continued to walk faster which got me far from the alley and I stopped when I was in public where some people could see what was happening. I didn't want to attract Attention but I wasn't going to get taken by this guy.

"I know who you are..." he said while grabbing something out of his pocket slowly. I noticed straight away without even having to look at his hand. "Is that so.."

Feeling the sweat fall from the side of my face made me even more nervous So I took a deep breath and kept my eyes on him and Half way looking at his hand.

He quickly ran towards me with the knife which made my reflexes kick in and throw my bag at his face. My glasses and hat fell off making everyone gasp and run towards me taking pictures of the guy and me.

"WHAT HAPPENED!?"

"ITS KILLUA!!"

"SOMEONE CALL THE COPS"

People were crowding me from every angle which made me kinda dizzy, or so I thought it was because of that. Someone touched my side which made me flinch and groan. "What is wrong with you!-

There was blood on their hand.

"KILLUA'S BEEN STABBED!"

"WHAT?! SOMEONE CALL THE POLICE ALREADY!!"

"OH MY GOD!!"

The loud screaming and people running around and touching me got me really annoyed. I kept trying to push everyone off but so many people kept touching and pushing and yelling it made me to tired all the energy was leaving. Getting ready to shut my eyes I heard the cops and ambulance and someone's voice that made me open my eyes again.

"KILLUA?!"

"Gon..?"