-CHAPTER 25-

Gon's POV

Killua and I finally finished some of our scenes and we were now taking a short break. His sister Alluka was talking to him and taking some glances at me while I was drinking some water and rubbing some sweat off my forehead. It was really hot outside today so some of the workers brought a lot of water bottles and ice for everyone to have.

It seemed like she was taking about me, which I didn't pay it no attention because I wasn't really bothered by it. Even though Killua seemed to be. He covered his face multiple times and rolled his eyes probably in annoyance.

I wondered what they were talking about until Alluka looked at Killua then got up and walked to me while Killua groaned and didn't follow after her. "I just wanted to tell you that me and my brother are big fans of the movies you play in!" Alluka smiled excitedly at me.

I raised a brow but chuckled anyways. "Are you sure Zoldyck likes them?" I asked actually a little curious.

"He totally does! When we were younger the first thing he would do is watch your movies! That's what inspired him to become an actor!" Alluka said as she raised her hands in the air happily.

My heart started to beat faster as she told me that. Killua...Killua lied about what made him want to become an actor. I ask him why he wanted to become one and he said it was because of Alluka...Sudden flashbacks of me and him in the restaurant came back to me.

"So what made you wanna become an actor?"

"I have a sister named Alluka who likes making me say lines from her favorite movies. Because of her love for it." "I decided to become an actor to tell her all about my movies too. It made her really happy which made me happy as well."

Alluka snapped her fingers softly and looked at me with a concerned looked planted on her face. "Gon? You ok?"
I quickly nodded and gave her a reassuring smile.

"Yeah I just zoned out for a bit. It's nice to know you and Killua have good taste in movies though." I smirked while she giggled.

Killua came by us and crossed his arms in irritation. "What are you guys talking about?" He asked obviously wanting to know why he was left out.
Both Alluka and I just laughed and smiled at him. "Nothing important!" Alluka said as she grabbed her brother's hand and held it softly.

Killua just squinted at her then looked back at me. "Whatever." Alluka smiled at me then waved goodbye while pulling Killua with her. As I watched them walk away my gaze fixated on killua. I thought about how alluka said I inspired him...was she just saying that or was that the actual truth?

"Freecss! Today scenes are done for today. You can get changed now." A worker said to me as they moved cameras somewhere. I nodded and thanked them while walking to the changing room looking at my phone.

Before I walked in, There was a scream which made me quickly look to where it came from. It was some camera man and killua.

"What is wrong with you?!" Killua yelled at the guy. I ran up towards them and I could see that he supposedly tripped and spilled his drink all over killua.

Without realizing it I laughed and grabbed one of my towels for killua. "Wow Killua. That blue smoothie really suits your white turtleneck."

He glared at me and snatched the towel from my hands. "Shut the hell up jerk. And you watch where your going!"

"I-I'm truly sorry Mr. Zoldyck! I wasn't paying attention it's my fault!" The guy said while bowing in an apologetic motion.

"Duh, of course it was your fault. You could've gotten that on my sister you dumbass." Killua said as he tried wiping the towel on his shirt, but to no avail it wouldn't come off.

I tried holding in my laughter by looking away and holding my head down but accidentally chucked anyways.

Killua threw the towel at me and bent down to pick up some of the fallen smoothie. "Let's see who's laughing now you idiot." He walked up to me and rubbed the stuff all over my chest, then walked away mumbling.

Some people gasped and others stayed quite. I was left in shock and looked down at my shirt. "Shit... guess I deserved that haha." Alluka awed and giggled. "You two act like such a couple sometimes."

I blushed at that and and looked away from her. "Heh, thanks I guess?" She smirked and nodded. It's kinda obvious she likes the thought of me and Killua together. But I didn't pay any attention to it.

I talked to the camera man about what happened for a second and told him that it was okay, then left and headed back to the changing rooms to change to. I kept feeling the way he touched my chest and sighed in shame of the way I was thinking.

I got dressed into a new outfit and by the time I was finished killua came out at the same time I did. We both stared at each other and he smirked. "I guess that blue smoothie really suited both of our shirts."

I let out a chuckle and shut my door. "Okay maybe. But you didn't have to put it on me." Killua just huffed while coming up to me and punching my shoulder. "And you didn't have to laugh now did you?" 

Rubbing my shoulder and shrugging I smiled widely and laughed. "You have a point."

"I know." Killua said as he winked and opened the exit door and left. As soon as he left my face heated up and I rubbed my hand against my forehead. Killua really did know how to make me feel weird sometimes.