-CHAPTER 39-

Gon's POV

I couldn't understand why killua got so defensive out there with that lady. Bringing someone down just to bring yourself up is hella wrong...I just hopes he apologizes to her about it later.

As I brushed off the thoughts and finished getting ready, my gaze was soon met with killua's as he glanced at me for a split second then looked away awkwardly. Usually I would make some teasing remark on to why his clothes  are all dirty and stained due to the character he was playing, but he left faster then I could open my mouth.

"Hurry up Freecss! Lets do this so we can go home!!" One of the cast members said as they respectfully smiled then moved pass me.

I'll worry about killua later. He always had that kind of at petty, sarcastic, rude attitude anyways. Nothing surprising.

••••

"Okay! Action!"

"Finally found you. After all this fucking time you've been hiding with some big strong man to protect you? Well listen here boy, this isn't some fairytale where you live all happily ever after in the end after you find someone to keep you hidden." The guy says laughing with his buddies as he kicks killua harshly to the concrete ground, making him grunt from the impact.

"What? Not so powerful with that guy to save you huh? Could've swore he was the one who ratted you out to us before one time.."

Killua just sat up slowly, spitting at one of the guys in irritation. "I don't give a shit about what you guys think...I've already paid my dept! you guys are only after me now because your homophobic bastards."

A loud slap was heard and the albino immediately went quite. "I wouldn't be talking like that right now. Plus You haven't paid all of your dept boy...you still got about 10K left."

"Boss! He's probably sleeping with that Guy to pay the rest of it off haha!"

They all laughed loudly, pushing the albino back to the ground, gripping his hair tightly and returning the spit back.

Shoving it all in his face.

"Cut!! That was great everyone!" Bisky yelled while clapping her hands for the attention, then directing everyone to set up for the next scene.

I was about to head up to Killua and check on him, but The guy who acted to be harassing Killua, helped him up and smiled. "You alright? Hope we didn't beat you to hard."

Killua shoved the guys arm sarcastically and smirked. "Nope. I'm perfectly fine. Seriously, you guys have the punches of mosquitos. No offense."

"All Offense taken..."

"Oh, dang...Sorry." The albino awkwardly shrugged and waved the cast member off.

And I just watched. Not once did Killua even look my way, and it didn't bother me. It just bothered me how that guy talked to him. I don't like getting jealous, or even looking like I am. But it's irritating not being the first person to talk to Killua once's he's done with a scene. But then again I could just be thinking about it to much.

"Seems like your waiting for your boyfriend to come talk to you~" a whisper came from behind me which made me turn around in confusion.