-CHAPTER 1-

•~The next day~•

I was walking up to the set so I could start practicing my lines. There was About 20 boys lined up with scripts in their hands and some were shifting uncomfortably while looking around.

Making a confused look I walked up to a director while tapping them on the shoulder. They turn around, a small blush appearing on their face Excitedly. "H..Hey Mr. Killua!"  I try not to cringe at the name so I turn away for a second regaining my composure.

"You..don't have to call me that. It's just killua. And I was wondering why there was so much people here?" He looks around and then turns back to me.

"Well, We needed to test people to see how good their acting is with you. Since the last guy kept messing up his lines..."

"Why didn't nobody tell me!? I really reallllyyy don't feel like repeating lines over and over again!" I say while slumping down and pouting.

"The Boss said if she told you, you wouldn't have came today. And look on the bright side...it's good practice." He says while smiling.

"Yeah yeah...whatever." I wave him off while walking closer to everyone. They all start to gasp and cover their mouths.  I smirked proudly at how many people are excited to see me.

"Listen up everyone. As you know I'm killua Zoldyck. A movie Actor. And today we will be Practicing lines from "underneath it all" so I hope you can impress me." Everyone nods rapidly while bowing.

While I was sitting in a small chair, The first guy came up and pulled his script out. He looked at me then looked back at his script while biting his lip. My face was blank while my mind was silently questioning him.

I cough trying to clear my throat. There was no need for me to read my script so I placed it on a small table beside me and straightened up.

"I..know it's weird for me to say this aloud...but...I..I really don't wanna let you go..I—."

"YOUR SO BEAUTIFUL THAT EVEN I CANT LOOK AWAY FROM THE MOONLIGHT THAT SHINES IN YOUR SAPPHIRE EYES!" The guy yells while covering his face.

Everyone stays silent while writing notes down. "W..well. Okay.."
The director directed him off the stage while pointing towards the exit. My face was completely confused.

Why would he cut me off..? I didn't even finish my lines yet. My thoughts quickly disappear when I see the next person stepping up. "Hey! I'm Ethan. And be ready to be wowed." He says while putting a hand on his hip and winking at me.

My body shivered uncomfortably while leaving me left creeped out. "Sure...?"

"I..know it's weird for me to say this aloud...but...I..I really don't wanna let You go....I can't....I just can't see you with someone else..."

"Your so beautiful! That even I Cant look away from the moonlight that shines in your sapphire eyes~!" He says   While walking towards me and pulling me up forcefully. I yelp while trying to push him off. He grabs my waist and pulls me closer.

"E..Enough! N..Next!" My voice was muffled from him pulling my face into his chest. Security came out and grabbed his shoulders while pulling him off of me. He starts complaining and yelling at them while I rubbed my forearm and went back to my chair.

A few hours later I slumped down in that small chair while closing my eyes shut. "How the fuck can 20 people take 3 hours.?" I mumble to myself while rubbing my forehead.

"Killua! Your not done yet! So get up and shake the tiredness off!" The director Bisky says while slapping her clipboard on the small table.

"What?! I'm pretty sure that was everyone!"

"Well your wrong. A really important person heard about the movie you were acting on and booked a flight to come see you." She says while twirling happily.

"If it's that actor from that rich mansion In Sliverhills I don't wanna play the role with him. He's a total pervert!" I say while crossing my arms and pouting.

"No no. He's WAY better! I promise you."

"Of course I'm Way better." A deep voice comes out from no where. We both turn our heads in the direction of where the voice came from and see a Tall built man coming from the back.

My mouth opens so wide I swear I thought I heard cracking. The guy comes closer while looking at Bisky than me. "Wow. Your killua Zoldyck?"

I looked at him for a while in utter shock. My mind was so upset that I completely ignored him a turned to Bisky.

"Im gonna have to go with the pervert instead."