-CHAPTER 23-

Gon's POV

"W-what do you mean your breaking up with me?!? Do you know who I am!?" Retz yelled while grabbing my shirt and tugging on it. I removed her hand seriously and glared dangerously.

"Yeah I know who you are. A dirty fucking cheater." She froze and started to cry. I knew the games she played and it wasn't working this time anymore. She'll cry just to get me to feel guilty and get back with her.

"G-Gon you y-you can't do this to me! It was an accident and I was drunk! I didn't do it because I wanted to! You know I love you and I wouldn't do anything to make you upset with me!" Retz fell on her knees and rapped her arms around my leg which made me try forcefully getting her off.

"Get off of me and get the fuck out of my house. You should have thought about not 'hurting' me before you got drunk. I'm sick and tired of giving you chances. Get off." I finally removed her off of me and called one of my bodyguards to get her out. She cried louder and kept saying sorry.

The tons of make up was smudged around her face from the wet tears falling down and her rubbing them. I didn't pity her at all. In fact I'm glad this is happening. I gave her everything I had and she just threw it away like nothing. This is what her cheating self deserves.

"Please Baby! I won't do it again! I swear! And I'll do anything you want so just give me another chance!" Retz got up and ran into my chest while crying and tightening her grip on me. I didn't want to hurt her by griping her and pushing her off me so I just Angrily let her cling onto me until bodyguards came.

"Just get the hell off of me! I've given you to many chances and your still doing things with other people. So go continue to do it. Me and you won't be together anymore so it won't matter."

Retz removed her face from my chest and stared into my eyes while tears kept rolling down her face and dripping down from her chin.

I didn't look away, instead I glared at her. Retz was sobbing and saying sorry. "Please Listen to me! I'll make this better and I will never do it again! I promise this time!"

Without another word The bodyguards came in and forcefully pulled her off of me. They grabbed her arms to where they didn't hurt her but to where she couldn't escape and run back to me.

"You told me you loved me! And that no matter what w-we would make it threw together! W-were you just lying to me this whole time?!!?" I kept my glare on her and placed my hands in my pockets.

"That was until you decided to keep your disgusting ways, Retz." Tears kept running down her face as she tried to get the bodyguards off of her and stared at me.

"You did the same! I've seen the way you looked at Killua Zoldyck! You probably touched him to behind my back!" Retz yelled while sobbing sand shaking her head.

"And if I have? You don't see me coming home with hickey's all over. Plus if I did I would have stopped immediately. You kept going." I motioned for the bodyguards to take her away and they did, She kicked and yelled and cursed at me. But soon once she was gone the room went silent.

I knew one day she was going to do this again. I given her everything, everything she could possibly want and she cheated. Maybe It was my fault for spoiling her so much and giving her my attention.

While she was out having her fun I was here working and doing stuff for her. I didn't feel guilty for what I just did. I felt relieved that I don't have to worry about her shit anymore.

She was gone. And it was okay. I sat on my couch and grabbed my phone while scrolling threw my Instagram, Still getting a lot of nonfictions from people talking about my photos and thoughts on things. Retz may be gone but my life Isn't . That's just one problem out of the way.

I was wondering how killua was doing as I went threw his pictures and saw his smile. It really caught me off guard. The pictures that he took were really beautiful. I don't know if it's the scenery behind him or him himself.

After about a few minutes of just scrolling threw his pictures My face heated up as I put my phone down away from me.

"Damn it! Why am I even looking threw them, that's so weird." I was embarrassed at my actions and I felt like a creep.

I guess I just got distracted and forgot I was looking. A text message came on my phone which made me grab it again. It was from my bodyguards saying they had dropped Retz off at her own house.

Maybe I should get a restraining order because I know that she'll try to call come back and apologize.

But if I thought about it, Retz was kinda right...I did try touching killua. I stopped like I said, but that doesn't change the fact that I still tried.

Of course at that time when me and Retz were dating I did feel guilty about doing it. But now that we aren't, Could I?

Shit! I hit my forehead multiple times to remove the thoughts and quit thinking like that. I sighed and got up from my couch while heading upstairs to my room. I was just going to sleep it off.

After I made it to my room I took off my clothes and changed into a white tank top with white shorts and sat on my bed. My phone went off from another message again which made me look and glare.

It was Retz again apologizing and wanting to come back.

Without any hesitation I blocked her and removed her from my contacts. Usually I wouldn't be so mad in a break up and at least try to stay friends, but Retz pushed me to far and I didn't feel like putting up with her anymore.

I laid down and went to sleep a few minutes later. Not being bothered by anything that happened anymore.