-CHAPTER 17-

Gon had finally finished the meeting, He made bodyguards Go take killua home Because he knew that creep was probably going to follow him. He also asked Bisky to give Killua's number to him. Just for 'Business'

It was now night time and As Gon was driving to head back home, His phone rang, as it made him pick it up and answer confusingly.

"Hey baby! I won't be home tonight because I have to work on something! Just letting you know so you don't worry! I won't be long!" Retz said loudly after hanging up quickly.

Gon sighed and placed his phone down on the passenger seat while looking into the Rear-view mirror for a second, Then continuing to look straight on the road. After a couple of minutes he arrived at his house and went in threw his back door as always.

Gon went into his bathroom and got in the shower while running his hands down his face and biting his lip in shame of touching killua back In the changing room.

On the other hand Killua was stressed about Eric and how he threatened to post his dirty pictures everywhere on the internet. Killua had broken up with Eric for so many reasons it was unbelievable.

One, he started being physically and sexually abusive. Two, He was a crazy psychopath. Three, He would stalk him wherever he went. And Four, Because he didn't want Killua for himself, He wanted his body and his money.

When Killua first Started dating Eric he was the most handsome and amazing guy he met. He would be there whenever he needed him, And complement him everyday for the stupidest things. They dated for a couple of months and Killua put all his trust in him. He would do everything he wanted.

But that's when Eric Asked for pictures of his body. And once Killua gave them to Eric, He would ask for them all the time, He would touch him, Hit him, and do weird things that made Killua very uncomfortable.

Killua ended the relationship after Eric tried to rape him.

But Killua decided not to think about any of this anymore. So just for fun he turned on his lights and took a picture of himself holding chocolate. Once he liked it he posted it on his instagram and already started getting comments and Likes.

It was just everyone calling him cute as always and talking about how they love his acting. Which made him get rid of some of his stress and smile. He got up from his bed wearing a white robe and went down stairs seeing his butler cooking something.

"What are you doing?" Killua asked a little confused of why his butler was cooking so late at night.

"Hello Young master. I knew you were going to be hungry for something at this time so I decided to make you something." He said while smiling softly.

Killua cringed slightly and frowned. "First of all, Don't call me that it's weird. Second, how did you know I wanted something?"

The butler just smiled again while placing chocolate pancakes with syrup and whipped cream placed on the kitchen table. "Because I'm your butler of course. Enjoy Mr. Killua" He nodded while leaving and going to do more chores around the house.

"Well that was weird." Killua mumbled while running a hand threw his hair and looking at the neatly stacked pancakes. He ate them quickly and Grabbed his phone while going back on Instagram. "maybe I should go live...that sounds fun."

Gon's POV

A couple of minutes later I finished showering and drying up. I got dressed into a black tank top with white shorts while doing a few push ups and crunches.

After I was done with my working out I grabbed my phone and went to instagram. The first thing that came up was a picture of Killua.

My heart started beating faster but I didn't pay much attention to it because of the fact I just worked out and I could be tired. But At the same time I didn't feel tired. 

"Damn it, Stop acting stupid Gon.." I mumbled to myself as I placed my phone down and closed my eyes tightly. Where was Retz anyways? She told me she wasn't going to be long...It's been a couple of hours now and she's still not back. Maybe she's just doing extra work or something.

I shook the thoughts away and decided to just watch Tv. Maybe it would be for the best if I just stopped worrying about Retz all the time She has her own life to.

After a few hours Later of watching Tv, a nonfiction came up on my phone which made me raise a brow and grab it. "Killua's Live now?" Being curious I join it and feel my face heat up slightly.

"Geez that's disgusting. Who eats lobsters and crabs? Does it actually taste like sea water?" Killua said as he read someone's comment about sea food.

I laughed a little at his disgusted expressions as everyone kept talking about sea food, which he clearly didn't like. Eric must be one lucky bastard to be this close to killua..

Snapping me out of my thoughts, Killua started laughing which made me smile and forget what I was thinking about.

"You people are so cringe. but I laughed so I guess that makes me the same.." He rolled his eyes and kept smiling while answering to people.
I never knew Killua did this, maybe he just goes Live for fun.

"Hello uh....I cant say your name..that's inappropriate." He squinted while blushing slightly and looking away. I scrolled to look back at who he was talking about and I laughed. "He couldn't say that? And I thought he was mature for a second."

He continued talking and laughing about things before he looked away from his phone and his expression went from happy to horrified in just a matter of two seconds. He looked back and smiled slightly.

"um..it was nice s-speaking to you all. Thanks for the support and...I have to go. So bye."

And just like that his live ended and there was no more Killua. I immediately got concerned and the first thing that came in my mind was if his 'boyfriend' came for him. Or maybe I was just overrating.

Yeah I was probably just overreacting. Maybe he just needed to do something really quick. Or at least I hope he needed to do something really quick. I swear if it's that Eric guy I'll kill him. Somethings definitely off about him and Killua. Even though I shouldn't bother them...It won't hurt to be suspicious about some things.