-CHAPTER 38-

When Gon dropped killua off he immediately ran to his room and called alluka, jumping on his bed and acting some what like a teenage girl.

As soon as she answered he started yelling "I can't believe I kissed him Alluka!! I KISSED GON, YOU KNOW? FREECSS?? IM SO EMBARRASSED."
Killua ranted loudly to his younger sister over the phone, as she just giggled and tried calming him down. Which didn't go well because he just kept talking over her.

"WHAT DO I DO??? WHAT IF HE DIDNT LIKE THE KISS, WAIT, WHAT IF HE DOESNT LIKE ME AFTER IT!"

"Brother stop that! Now your just being dramatic. Didn't you tell me he was the one who asked you first?" She sighed over the phone, making her older brother stop and think for a second.

"Yeah... but that doesn't change the fact he could've hated it." As the albino stretched out on his bed with his phone placed in his hand, he couldn't help but think of his lips on Gons. Shameful.

A while later of just Killua and alluka ranting about Gon, they said their goodbyes and hung up. Few minutes later bisky called, asking killua to come up to the set.

"Ugh. Ok. I'll be there I guess." The albino hung up and gripped his hair tightly in annoyance. It was getting dark and being a celebrity out at night is not a smart idea. But he was not going to get his ear pulled by bisky due to not showing up.

Killua's POV

Today was going to be my sleep day after I got back from that hang out with Gon...but now I have to get up once again just to go to a set they said I wasn't going to today.

Once I took a quick shower and got dressed into a dark black turtleneck with black jeans, followed by black shoes, I walked out of my room, only to be greeted by my butler.

"What are you standing outside of my door for?" I asked, giving him a confused look.

"Sorry Sir. I just got in a minute ago and I came to check on you."

"Got in a minute ago? You aren't supposed to be here. Especially not at night." He just stood there silently and looked down. "Whatever, I don't have time for you. I have to go out." I left without anymore small talk and shut the door behind me.

"That was weird." I mumbled while heading to the place bisky sent me. Really hated getting out of the house when it' supposed to my day off.

••••••

"Finally your here! What the hell took you so long?!?" Bisky whispered in a obvious upset tone.

"Oh myyyy...I'm two seconds late. The whole world is gonna end!"

The sarcasm I let off made her grab my by my jacket and pull me to where everyone was standing around and staring at me.

"Hey zoldyck, didn't think you would come. But lets get to the point, we know it's supposed to be you and Freecss day off. But we really need you guys to complete some more scenes."
A guy said while crossing his arms and grabbing a chair for himself.

"No, what the fuck?"

Bisky punched my arm which made me groan and glare at her, while Gon just shook his head slightly. "I apologize. What I meant was why? It's pretty late and we all should be home."

"Well unfortunately for you, Morrow wanted to set this up in the first place. He made really good points about the no breaks faster pace thing. Plus you need to be more responsible, this is what you signed up for."