-CHAPTER 40-

"Why didn't I get the part with freecss...you know Killua Zoldyck didn't want to work with me. So I told you to take him out of the lead roll, add me to it, And let me and Gon be the new lead rolls." 

"Sir...I wasn't in charge of this! Bisky was! She wanted Zoldyck to take part in the first leading roll, and when freecss found out there wasn't any good male actors to take the second spot, he came off his break to sign up the second leading roll with Killua!"

"what the hell do you mean no good male actors?! I signed up for that spot."  An irritated and stressed sigh was heard, echoing through the spacious back room.

"you better get out of my face before I slit your throat open...telling me this foolish stuff that doesn't even make sense..I was supposed to be partnered up with Gon, but then he went on that stupid break, and only came back when he found out Zoldyck took the part that was SUPPOSED TO BE MINE."

"I'm sorry morrow...I tried to convince bisky to let Zoldyck take another spot, but she and Zoldyck has some type of b-bond. I-I don't know..she really wanted him to do this."

"Ugh..I'd never get this upset about a stupid roll in a movie. but that Zoldyck is purposely getting in my way of trying to take this part with freecss. I should've hired a better person to kill him off.."

——————-
Killua's Zoldyck recent post
1,245,890 likes
3,340 comments

'Hey guys have you heard about the news? The guy who stabbed Killua was confirmed to be his ex and he's being ____jail!"

"Who's ___ him __!? No way!!"

"we'll have you guys also heard about ___ being pregnant and the baby's ___is the guy ___killua?"

"Nah that's just a rumor. We all know the baby is _____. Because they dated in the past. ___ must've left her when __found out she was pregnant."

"Really?! Retz that famous singer is pregnant? How long have I been under a rock??"

~~~~~~~~~

Killua and Gon were backstage, changing. Or at least that's what everyone thought they we're doing.

"Gon we seriously shouldn't be doing this...I really think we should talk about this some other time when-"

Interrupted, Gon placed his hand over killua's mouth softly, giving him a 'keep it down' look. The albino hated being shushed by people, but kept his comments to himself until his lover was done looking through his phone.

"Killua..you know how I had a theory of hisoka, eric, and Retz working together.? I think I have solid proof from the news and comments from your posts." The raven haired boy whispered, removing his hand that was recently placed on killua's mouth off.

"Come on Gon...we're almost done with the scenes. All of them. Can't we just focus on this stuff late-"

Once again, the more stubborn out of the too interrupted. "Watch this video. It's what the news was talking about today."

Killua just rolled his eyes and nodded.

"Helloooo everyone and here's what's going around on huntersX top news!  Today we have some shocking news! Retz recently spoke out on how her and Freecss we're dating all along, she even told everyone on her Instagram live her sex life with him."

"Saying that freecss didn't use a condom and ended up getting her pregnant! But when she went to the hospital the DNA did not match up! Stating that the baby is definitely not Gon's. Retz was so upset she accidentally blurted out how Freecss didn't care that the baby wasn't his, he just broke up with her for Zoldyck! Confusing right?"

"This caused a lot of Zoldyck's and Freecss's fans to threaten her, and send death threats! Here's some proof! Trigger warning for the viewers watching!"

"You're fucking stupid. There was no need to even bring Killua's name into ur mouth. Just mad cause he's better."

"Girl wtf? Ain't no way u just said something like that. You know damn well Killua doesn't have nothing to do with him, you just said that because Gon left ur sorry ass."

"Choke on the microphone that you sing with hoe. You're music sucks ass."

"Not you bringing up Killua in another one your tantrums. Die. I seriously think your more obsessed with him then us."

"No wonder why Gon left you, you cheated on him and then had the nerve to say that he doesn't care you cheated, and is fucking Killua. If you don't go on somewhere."

"Better leave Gon alone girl...you know we don't play that shit. Finna leak your address bitch."

"I wish I had amazing fans like this! Oh wait, you all are watching huntersX right now haha! Anyways, After Zoldyck's fans and freecss's fans threatened her, Retz fans also tried fighting back. But they weren't as strong."

"The last things Retz said was also recorded!"

"You think you guys are really going to stop me? If you try even leaking my address or anything, my parents will find you and make your life hell. So I wouldn't do that if I were you die hard fans. Second of all, I have two very..amazing people on my side. You'll find out soon. Very soon."

"Woah what a fierce gir-"

And just like that Gon shut off the video. Gon waited till killua said something but he was silent for a while. Until Gon put his hand on his lovers shoulder in a comforting way.

"Geez...I mean I knew you were right. But I didn't think they would speak about it like this. Well of course they were going to speak about it, but not this fast I guess..." Killua eyes met the brown honey eyes staring at him, and they just went silent again.

The albino then crossed his arms and put on a very serious look. "Alright. I'm waiting for whatever plan you got. And if you don't have one yet, I can think of something. And the first think I'm thinking of is talking to Retz."

"I think talking to Retz first wouldn't actually be a bad idea. I can talk to Hisoka since he's already having an idea we're dating. And I don't think Retz is actually going to bail Eric out. She knew you would see the news so she's trying to threaten you."

"Yeah, I agree....also I think Hisoka has something against me, considering I don't want to work with him anymore, and I keep calling him a pervert ha.." Killua mumbled while shrugging his shoulders.

"He's also wanted to work with me before...I would've minded, But I just kept getting busy.."

"Im glad you kept getting busy then."

Gon just chuckled slightly and wrapped his arms around Killua. "We are going to end this shit once and for all. No more Drama like this ever again. But we have to play this smart. Very smart.."