-CHAPTER 15-

Killua's POV

"That jerk, Teasing me and messing up my hair..." I was mumbling angrily while continuing to walk somewhere he wasn't. Just thinking about him made me want to blow this whole building up with my swearing.

Why did Gon do that so openly? Someone could have definitely recorded that and posted it everywhere. Then the rumors would grow even more. And I couldn't handle everyone's DM's talking about how cute our 'relationship' is.

Even if we did start dating it probably wouldn't even last a month. Me and him are total opposites, their would be fights everyday and yelling it'd just be to stressful to handle a guy like him.

But why am I even thinking about this? He's already attached to that stupid Singer who's not even that good. I'd bet she is cheating on him with someone else.

That would be something so fun to tease Gon about, 'How's your girlfriend Gon Freecss? Oh wait, You broke up with her because she cheated behind your back.' Yeah, Then he would get all upset and finally know how I feel.

Knocking me out of my thoughts I realized I had bumped into someone by accident.

It was silent for a moment until I heard a laugh. "Ohh, Look who I ran into today." A familiar but horrifying voice said. It made me look up hesitantly and stop breathing for a minute.

Luckily My face expression changed from shocked to blank which made It seem like I didn't recognize who had spoken. It ended up being My ex who I ran into. He stared at me and looked me up and down which sent chills threw out my body.

I haven't told anyone I was gay but it was perfect that way. Sadly He happened to be someone who could ruin that perfectness by telling everyone we dated. No one could be as crazy as him even if they tried, he was the craziest person I could ever have met.

But Not wanting to deal with any of his crap today I stare at Him and pretended that we have nothing to do with each other And he was just someone signing up for a role In this movie.

"Are you supposed to be here right now? If you are someone signing up then you can ask my director about it. Actually I'll get her right now." Before My body could turn away he grabbed my wrist And and pulled me closer to him.

"I've been thinking about you lately...And I was wondering if maybe you wanted to..." He paused for a second while getting closer to my face making me back up disgusted. "...get together again.?"

In shock and anger I pull my wrist back and glare at him. "No way. You fucking crazy psycho." Now as soon as I'm popular and making money he wants to come back from all his other chicks and get with me again. What a idiot. If I had to pick between him and Gon I would just have to go with Gon. Even though both of them suck.

"Don't Speak to me like that or else. I'm giving you another chance. Get with me or I'll ruin your life, again." He says threateningly while smirking.

"What could you possibly do? Throw trash on me in front of others? Don't make me laugh." I say while rolling my eyes and getting ready to call security. But before I could he takes out his phone and turns it to me.

"Well If you don't listen then just know your nudes will be leak~ all over your precious social media." His tone was sadistic and the photos on his phone made me want to actually cry from embarrassment. He really was crazy.

"H-how did you get those?!" I went closer to him and grabbed the collar on his neck while clenching it tightly. He placed his phone In his pocket and smiled, that disgusting look on his face when he knew he was going to get away with this.

"Hey hey hey, calm down baby. You were the one who sent them to me. I just happened to still have them ever since you left."

I didn't have the chance to respond back until someone came to me and tapped my shoulder.

"Killua who is this?" Gon said while fixating his gaze on my hands that were clenching the guys collar. I quickly let go and glared before looking at Gon and sighing. "Just, a Friend, of mine."
He obviously didn't buy it and stared at the guy questionably.

"Why are you here?" Gon says sternly and stands in front of the guy.

Why the fuck can't I get a break? My stress level is going to make me explode. Maybe I should act like I'm injured again and stay home. Maybe dumb shit like this wouldn't happen and I could rest without having so much things In my mind.

I shouldn't have trusted him with seeing my body anyways. Now It might get leaked everywhere and for everyone to see.

But what if Gon saw them? Would he even take part in this movie anymore.? Would he even speak to me or look at me again? I wanted to beat him and become way better in one quick movement, Now I have to fix all of the rumors, And get this guy to stop blackmailing me.

The trouble I would go threw just to better then someone. That is pretty childish.