-CHAPTER 35-

Killua's POV

"PLEASE SIGN MINE NEXT!!"

"NOTICE ME PLEASE!! I LOVE YOU KILLUA!"

"CAN YOU SIGN MY SHIRT!?"

"I MADE THIS FOR YOU! PLEASE TAKE IT!"

It was finally time to do fans autographs and basically get harassed by them, not that I wasn't used to it. The more they screamed my name and tried tugging me towards them, the more I wanted to just give up and let them take me.

Gon was also having the same problem as me. Every time I glanced over at him, there was always a person grabbing his shirt, hands, shoulders and...other things that shouldn't just be grabbed randomly, or in general.

But Before I could get distracted by paying attention to Gon, more people called to me to sign their things. And of course some of them had to bring up the rumors of me and Gon dating. Which I obviously ignored.

I just wasn't ready to tell everyone about us yet. I've seen how easy it is for other people to just post on there social media about who their lover is, but both me and Gon combined have so much people who hate us and it would be so annoying to have all them in our personal lives.

Now I know why Gon got so defensive that one time when I tried to tell him to put Retz and their relationship out in public....

"Mr. Zoldyck? It's time to go." A bodyguard Says as he tugs my arm a bit in attempt to move me away from people. I nod and awkwardly move my arm away and start to wave at everyone with a smile.

"KILLLUAAA!!! PLEASE JUST ONE AUTOGRAPH!"

"DONT LEAVE!!"

"SIGN MY THINGS!"

"PLEASEEE!!"

I kept waving goodbye as I hurriedly got into the car I was escorted to, Shutting the door quickly and letting out a sigh of relief. "Geez..that was tiring.."

"Haha Agreed."

My face went from tired and exhausted to confused and shocked in an instant. As I hesitantly looked to the side of me, Gon was staring back at me with a small smile. It made my stomach feel weird and uncomfortable...

"Are you just going to stare at me?" Gon said as he chuckled and pulled out his phone.

Why was he getting comfortable in my ride home? What was he even doing in here.? I tried not to stare at him and just decided to look somewhere else, it was so awkward being the same place as him...just being near him was so weird. Sometimes I forget that a couple of months ago I absolutely hated him and now.....now we're dating?

Still waiting to for the moment I realize this is a dream and I wake up.

"What are you doing in here? Shouldn't you be going back to your own house?" I asked in a whisper, trying not to speak to loud for the people in the front to hear us.

Gon just placed his phone down and looked at me raising a brow. "If I wanted to go back to my house, I wouldn't of been here now would I? Plus I wanted to hang out with you a bit, and you don't have to worry about anyone being suspicious."

My face suddenly got warm and it made me look away. What the heck is wrong with him? It's like that idiot is trying to accidentally slip up and get us caught. Since when did he randomly want to come to my house..in the exact same car as me.