-CHAPTER 12-

"So Mr.Freecss! How do these rumors make you feel? Angry right?" A news reporter asked while holding a microphone and trying to hold back her excitement from finally getting the chance to talk to the movie star Gon.

Hearing a Sigh Gon looked at the cameras pointed towards him and crossed his arms.

"I wouldn't worry about them, But Multiple times I told people to stop talking about it and delete the taken pictures. And barely no one listened. So I'm pretty annoyed." He said nonchalantly and looked away.

"A lot of people have been asking the question do you find Mr. Zoldyck attractive. Do you?"

Gon was getting annoyed by the sudden questions. If he doesn't like Killua, why are they trying to push it further?

Gon blushed a little because he did find killua really attractive. But if he said that in front of the cameras then everyone would get really suspicious.

"Why are you asking these questions? Shouldn't you be speaking about the movie I'm taking part in?" He said Sternly.

The lady shivered at the sudden change of tone and looked down for a second before looking back at Gon and nodding. "Yes your right Mr. Freecss!"

As the day continued People were carrying on about there day. Some watching Gon on the news, some Watching the movies done by killua and minding their own business.

After finally finishing up Gon was driven towards his house and dropped off by his back door. He never went in by the front because people could easily see him.

Even thought it was private property he never knew if someone could be watching him. It was for the best to take the back.

The raven-haired sat down on his sofa while sighing and grabbing the movie Killua and him were watching before killua had to go.

He wanted to Pay close Attention to the way the albino acted. For some reason, weird emotions built up in him when he watched The albino. Was he falling for him?

He couldn't be. He already had a beautiful girlfriend who was everything he could ever want.

Everything he needed.

Everything to him.

He wouldn't let Killua get in the way of Retz and His relationship. Never would he fall for someone below him.

Gon shut the Tv of and covered his face with his hands while biting his lip. "Even if I thought like that....why can't I get him out of my head..?"