-CHAPTER 21-

Gon's POV

"Come On!! I want this dress! And this one to!" The overly excited Retz said as she shoved A couple of dresses in my arms for me to hold. I noticed She had something on her neck, And I Automatically knew what it was. But I decided not to say anything so no attention would be caused.

She dragged me near a changing room and took some of the dresses from my arms while shutting the changing room door and doing her thing. I sighed In irritation and crossed my arms waiting for her to finish.

"Stop! This is embarrassing!" A voice from the changing room beside Retz caught my attention and made me raise an eye brow in confusion. I shook it off realizing I shouldn't be worrying about what other people were doing and shifted my gaze back to Retz's door.

"Come on brother! Get out already, I wanna see it." There was a girl with long black hair and she was trying to pull an arm from the room. She pulled harder and my eyes widened from the sight I had saw.

"Damn alluka! Do you have to pick the clothes that...look like this?! Like, pick something else!"

What the..? What was killua doing here? And most importantly, what the hell was he wearing?! My face heated up immediately and shamefully I couldn't take my eyes off of him. His hands were trying to cover his stomach and his was shifting his legs uncomfortably.

"It's not that bad!" The girl said while pouting and trying to move his hands out of the way.

"Alluka. My fucking ass and stomach are showing to much. So are my legs." Killua went to go walk back into the changing room until he noticed me and immediately went red all over.

I quickly looked away and grabbed my phone while pretending I didn't see him, even though I know he saw me staring.

"L-lets just go!" Killua shifted his gaze back to the girl before she grabbed his arm and dragged him towards me.

"Your Gon freecss?! Your way more better looking in person!" The girl said as she let go of killua and raised her arms up in the air excitedly. Killua clenched his fists and I could tell he was embarrassed.

"Heh, Thank you. I get that a lot actually." I chuckle while smiling gently and trying not to pay any attention to killua or his outfit. The girl went to say something else before Retz opened the changing room door and ran into my chest lovingly.

"Hey baby I-." She looked at The short black haired girl then Killua and smiled widely. "Oh killua! Since when did you get here?"

Killua looked at Retz and rolled his eyes which earned and nice punch to his arm from the girl. "Ow- Um a couple of hours ago. Alluka I'm going to change."

She huffed and nodded while shifting her attention back to me and Retz. "Is this your friend Mr. Freecss?"

Retz glared for a second and sighed while taking my hand and rapping it around her waist which made me look away uncomfortably. "Nope. We are dating!"

"Hm. That's hard to believe, I don't think your Gons type-" Her sentence was cut off when killua patted her shoulder and whispered something in ear her, letting go again and smiling. "Anyways it was nice to see you guys but we have to get going somewhere else."

Alluka opened her eyes wide while looking at Retz and looking back at Killua which made me stare between the two confusingly. "Is something wrong?" I asked.

Killua looked at me then gave me a knowing look, and for some reason I automatically knew he was talking about what was on Retz neck. I looked away disappointed and nodded.

He just  sighed and started walking away with the clothes he had on, waiting for alluka to follow. But Instead she just stood there and started at me.

"Can I have your autograph?"

I smiled and nodded while she gave me a pen and her bracelet that had other celebrities names written on it. I signed my name quickly and she smiled happily. "Thank you! Have a nice day! And also, I'm pretty sure you should break up with that cheater." She whispered the last part which made me awkwardly smile again.

She waved goodbye and followed to where killua was.

"What did she say? And why did you take forever to speak?" Retz asked while rubbing my hand with her thumb and staring at me waiting for an answer.

"It's nothing important. She was just talking about the autograph." I laughed it off while Retz just shrugged her shoulders and smiled widely again. The rest off the day was just her picking up random outfits and trying them on, trying to look cute.

But I didn't really care anymore. She's already cheated once and I gave her another Chance. This time I'm leaving her.

And maybe...I wont feel bad for touching killua.