Chapter 20:

Camren 😘 and I Wish You Loved Me in the MM.

Asia.

Uhh uhh uh uh ou woah woah uh uh uh uh ou whoa whoa..

Something, Something Is Simple As Me Hearing Your Name
Puts Me, Puts Me In A Place That I Can't Even Explain
I Really Didn't Know Back Then But Right Now Im Totally Sure
Baby I Know Im Your Friend But I Wanna Be Much More

I Get Butterflies When I See You Coming
Oh Boy You Got Me Running
This Feeling In My Stomach Tells Me I Should Be Your Woman
Cause You're The Only One Who Makes My Fairy Tale Come True

How Can Someone Make Me So Sad But Still I Only Want Them To Stay
I Wanna Say I Love You So Bad, But I Dont Wanna Scare You Away
Please I Wish That You'll Understand
That I Wanna Be More Than Just Your Friend
I Wish You Loved Me

Cam, Emery and I danced around our kitchen in our different animal printed onsies, singing along to Tynisha Keli's I Wish You Loved Me.

We were waiting on the guys to come over, and they were being slowful, as always.

We had a little sleepover last night, and Em didn't have plans, so she just came and chilled with us. Her and Cam squashed their "beef", and were cordial for my sake. Which I was thankful for.

I was being my normal self, and wanted breakfast, so I woke them up, and here we are.

We were so wrapped up in our singing we didn't hear the door, or hear them walk into the kitchen. They walked in on a high note that I had to hit.

"Well damn, bitch." I laughed at Cam, and kept singing.

"Y'all just not gon' acknowledge their presences?" Nathan asked.

I turned around and looked at Jaxon and Shad, who were both smirking. I shook my head and fixed my plate. "Asia, I didn't know you still sang."

"I do a lil' som'. It's nothing extravagant."

"Girl, bye. That damn high note though." Cam gushed as she had a moment.

"Stop looking at me, creep."

"I'aint did shit."

"Stop." I warned.

"What?"

"I'ma smack you with this pan."

"You not Madea bro, chill out."

"Both of y'all shut up." Cam so-called snapped.

"Both of y'all get from down each other's throat." I snapped back at Cam, who was indeed down Jaxon's throat.

The doorbell rang, and Em went to get it. I hope that she doesn't feel awkward about this, because I sure as hell don't.

"Yo, Asiaaaaaa!"

"Whaaaaat?"

"Stop all that damn yelling!" We all laughed at my mom. It's almost noon, and her lazy ass is still upstairs under Jamal.

I walked into the living room, and was met with the faces of Detectives Jackson and Thomas.

"Can I help you?" I sat down on the arm of the couch.

"As you know, we've made the arrest of Mr. Reynolds. What will lead to his conviction is your testimonial, if your willing to give one."

"Yes, anything to keep that bastard away from me."