Chapter 10:

Jaxon.

"Forreal Jay? Why even bitch at me for going out with a different chick last night if you were gon' fuck with her anyway?" Shad asked, looking very much pissed off.

It's working, definitely working.

"You just told her you didn't like her like that. So why does it matter? You fuckin' wilding, Shad." Camren laughed and got up. "Dumb as hell, boy." She walked away and my best guess is she went to find Asia.

Shad leaned against the bar, facing the mass of people on the dance floor. "What? Y'all together now or something?"

I shake my head. "Nah," I rubbed my chin. "Not yet anyway."

"Fuck you mean!? You supposed to be my best friend, Jay."

"Dumbass, I am! She's turning out to be something like my best friend too, Shad and I'm not gone let her be played. It's exactly like it was when you were with her sister, so don't twist shit up now, Shad. You've been playing with Asia's feelings from jump and that shit ain't cool." I shook my head.

"That still don't mean do this shit, Jay. Whether I was feeling Asia or not, don't mean you supposed to go for her." He fussed. "And how you know I wasn't feeling her?"

"Maybe because yo stuck up, stupid ass been saying you didn't like her like that all day." I stretched after I stood up. "You fucked up bro, accept that. You been acting dumb as fuck lately, and when you get it figured out, hit me up." I shook my head and patted his shoulder before I walked away.

I looked at my phone and opened the text from Asia.

Asia: You so damn devious.
See you Sunday 😈

Jaxon: Most def baby girl .

This was just taking off and by the end, Shad gon' fuck around and hate us.

- - -

Sunday rolled around, which means that it's time to implement this next phase of our plan.

See, my plan was simple. Take Asia to that party Friday, piss him off. Done. Make Shad feel like something was going on and make sure he felt like shit. Done. Come Monday, make him think we had sex.

Was I gon' fuck her? Absolutely not. We're gonna spend the day doing vigorous work outs and what not. Just to make her sore as hell, so she'd be 'limping' and unable to walk straight come tomorrow morning.

But Friday... that kiss from Asia had me wanting to fuck the shit out of her. Right there. That was all Asia, I had no idea that she was gone go there.

Shad fucking up big time.

Asia: Good morning. Ready?

Jaxon: Yup, come on so I can
work that ass out.

Asia: Yeah, you gone work
it out alright 😏

And she says shit like that where I can't tell whether she's bullshitting or not.

Jaxon: I'ma hurt you. Lmfao,
I'll be there in thirty.

Asia: kaekae 😊

I slipped on a pair of basketball shorts, a random shirt and a pair of old hooping shoes, then grabbed my phone and keys, and left my house.

- - -

"Ready to get yo ass busted?" I asked Asia as I cut the engine.

"Nah, are YOU ready for me to get all up in yo ass?" She countered smartly.