Chapter 25:

Asia.

"Hello?"

"Where are you?"

"The beach."

"Can I join you?"

"I don't care."

"I'm on my way." I mumbled a mhm, and hung up. I needed some type of calmness right now and I knew I wouldn't get it at home, so I came down here to get a sense of peace.

I didn't really think my mama would haul ass like she did. She killed me. She told me that she's just disappointed and that I lost her trust in a matter of one night. It really only takes one time to ruin a whole lot.

What hurt me is when she told me I was turning into Em which was just utterly disrespectful. That still didn't kill me though.

What killed me is when she "ended" MY relationship. Like wait, what? Her exact words were, "Fuck him, and fuck that relationship. It's done!" Like damn, could you be a little more gentle?

She's crazy as hell if she thinks I'm giving him up though.

Nah, I take that back. She was all types of mad disrespectful.

I've been waiting on this boy for far too long to just let go.

My thing is Em's been having sex since she was fucking 13, and Nathan was 12. At least I held out this long. Sue me for it.

Fuck that, my mom got pregnant at 15, so I mean... I understand what she means when she said it was way too soon, but dammit, a nigga was feigning.

If you saw that nigga with no clothes on, you'd quickly jump on his ass.

"Stop thinking about me." Shad sat next to me in the sand. "Yeah, nigga. I saw you biting yo lip with that smirk on yo face." He smiled. I pushed him playfully as I rolled my eyes.

"What are we gonna do?" I asked as I laid on his shoulder. He wrapped his arm around me and rested his head on mine.

"I dont know. My mom said she doesn't agree with us having sex, but that shouldn't be the reason we're no longer together." He sighed. "I could've sworn today was supposed to be a good day."

"Yeah."I cleared my throat. "Hey, I'm sorry about earlier." I looked up at him.

"It's cool. I'd be jealous if I was my nigga, too." He laughed and made me smile. I hate his cocky ass.

"You just had to ruin the moment Rashad."

"Naw, naw. Them tweets, though." I smiled and shook my head. I'm an asshole at heart, what can I say? "Don't be smiling." He started tickling me.

"OKAY! Okay, okay, stop!" I laughed. He chuckled, and pulled me into his side.

"How you get way over here?"

"If I tell you, you might want to punch me."

"No I wouldn't. What you do?"

"I walked."

"You walked 6 and a half miles? Yo lazy ass don't like walking up stairs, let alone a mile."

"How you think I got to yo house on your birthday?"

"Aight, I take it back. You not lazy." I shook my head. "So are we done?" He asked after a few moments of silence.

"I don't know, are we?"

"To be honest, I'm saying fuck what yo mama talking about." He confessed, kissing my neck.

"Stooop, that's why we're in this now, with your seductive ass." He chuckled.