Chapter 21:

Dedicated to bhlovesbooks, the list you added this book to, made me laugh and I don't know if I should have. But thanks for reading. (Sorry if this pops up in your notifications, I wrote this way back in February and am updating.)

- - -

Rashad.

Only some females can actually wake up and say, "I woke up like this." My baby is one of those people. Cam can too, her attitude needs to stay sleep sometimes though.

I was just laying here, waiting on her to get up. I could easily move her, I just don't want to feel her wrath for waking her up.

"Why you bein' creepy?" I looked down at her, but she still had her eyes closed.

"How long you been up?" I asked.

"About a minute."

"I guess."

"Why were you staring at me?"

"How did you even know that? Ain't like yo eyes open."

"I can feel you looking at me." She explained as she turned to look at me. "What time is it?"

"10:23."

"Have you talked to your parents?"

"Not since yesterday. They know I'm here."

"Oh." She looked at Cam and Jax, all cuddled up under each other. "Why is it that they can sleep like that?"

"You were just all on me though."

"Shut up."

"Get dressed."

"For?"

"I wanna go get something to eat. We can bring them something back." She nodded and got off of me. Asia pulled her shorts down and walked out the room.

I stood and pulled on my shirt, then put my shoes on and went to brush my teeth.

"You ready?"

"Yeah." She told her mom we'd be right back and we left.

We went to Denny's since it was closer and ordered food for the four of us. She looked as if she was about to say something when her phone started ringing.

"Hello?" She answered and it wasn't long before her facial expression changed. The conversation went on a little longer before she said okay and hung up.

"What's wrong?"

"Carson got let out on bail. And his court date has been pushed back to June 28." She sighed.

"What the fuck? Who bailed him out?"

"Probably his parents. I guess right now, all I can do is get the restraining order against him, but who says that's going to stop him?"

"It's gone be okay, alright?" She just nodded.

The waiter brought the bags of food to the table. I paid for it and we left. The whole ride back to her house, she was quiet.

When we pulled up, she just sat. I had to call Cam just to get her out the car.

"What's wrong with her?"

"Carson got out of jail and they pushed his court date back to the end of June." She looked at me like what the fuck, and J got mad.

The whole time we were sitting in the kitchen eating, she picked over her food.