Chapter 12:

Rashad, Jaxon, Camren, and Asia in the MM.

Shad.

Second hour started ten minutes ago, and I'm still waiting on Asia. How you tell me to meet you, and you not here?

Shad: Wya?

Shad: Fuck it, real life was only
tryna talk to yo stubborn ass.

I'm about to just go to class, I'll see her when I see her.

Walking back towards the main hallway, something on the floor caught my attention. Usually I'd just keep it moving, but something about this felt off as fuck. I picked it up the phone and turned it over.

The light at the top was flashing, indicating that it had a message or something. I pressed the home button, looking at the screen.

2 New Messages
Stupid: Wya?, Stupid: Fuck it , real life was o...

The lock screen picture was a picture of her, Cam, and Jaxon.

Fuck. This is Asia's phone, but where the hell is she?

And as I looked around, I peeped what I'm assuming is her binder and papers sprawled out all over the hall.

Rashad: Auditorium, now.

Jaxon: Omw..

Carter: Kay.

Confused as hell, I walked back to the auditorium and sat in the last row of seats.

A minute or so later, I looked up at the sound of the doors opening on either side of the room.

"Why you in here B?" Jax asked. I just held up the phone, which Cam snatched out of my hand.

"Why you got her phone?" She asked.

"Before you jump on my ass, listen. She was supposed to be coming to meet me and she never showed. As I was walking off, it was on the floor at the end of the hallway."

The looks on their faces shifted. Cam's went from confused and concerned to pure worry whereas J's shifted from confused to pissed.

"The fuck?!" His voice echoed through the room. I understand why he's upset because even though it might not have been an eternity, Asia was still his bestfriend. "Where the fuck could she be? She don't go nowhere without her phone, so the shit wasn't on purpose."

"And she— wait, why was she coming to you?" Cam mugged me.

"That's beside the point right now. I didn't even see her coming around the corner, let alone hear her. She rode with you this morning, so she couldn't just leave."

"Bruh, this shit ain't sitting right with me. We know Asia, and this ain't like her."

"I'ma go look in the bathrooms right quick, I'll be back." Cam walked out.

"What?" J was staring at me and that shit was uncomfortable.

"I didn't fuck her." He blatantly says. And I just looked back at him.

"What?"

"I. Didn't. Fuck. Asia. The whole time, it was a simple ass scheme to piss you off, and it worked." I sucked my teeth and shook my head.

"For what?"

"For acting like a bitch. You played around with her feelings, so she played with yours. Bet'cho ass think twice about some shit next time." I couldn't say shit; that was true. I have been acting like a bitch, a thot more than anything.

Since that shit with Emery, I was just fucking and ducking females. I was and am still in that mindset when it comes to Asia. I wasn't tryna let another bitch under my skin, and I wasn't looking for another relationship, especially not with the wicked bitch's sister.

"She wasn't in any of them." I looked up at Cam then at Jaxon, who was looking back at me.

"Let's go."

Asia.

Have you ever had a headache so bad, that it felt like a jackhammer was drilling into your head? I'm currently feeling it.

I started massaging my temples which was no help whatsoever, but every time I moved my arm, a chains rattled. I know damn well...

I sighed and rested my cheek on my fist and that hurt like hell, so I sat up. The rest of my body was numb, like I could barely move.

The room was dimly lit, but I could still make out my surroundings. I was obviously on a bed, with a chain on my fucking wrist. Then reality hit me, so I panicked and started feeling around for my phone. Shit, it's not here. Then I copped attitude, just like that; right out of thin air.

I tried to control my anger fueled attitude, but it was no use.

"Let me the fuck out of here!" I yelled to no one in particular, just hoping somebody heard me.

I pulled at the chain, which was secured around the bedpost. Fucccckkkk. I threw myself back in frustration but sat right back up when I heard keys. The door opened, and the light grew bright, forcing me to squint in order to see.

In that instance I knew exactly where I was.

"Fuck. My. Life." I groaned.

"Miss me?"

"Go to hell."

"Right after you agree to come with me."

"Fuck. YOU."

"Gladly." Shit.

_______________________
_________________

So what's really popping?