Chapter 17:

Camren.

I'm glad Asia's home because she missed out on so much. And right now, I know she has all the questions about Jaxon and I.

It's been a month and a half or so, and nobody knew until now. It was supposed to be a trial, so to speak, because we were both feeling each other, but didn't know if we'd truly work out. And... well, here we are.

I knew about his plan to fuck with Shad, and I know about what happened at the park. We sat down and talked about it that night. No, I wasn't and am not mad. If nobody knew the relationship existed, then they wouldn't assume he was in one. Therefore, I couldn't be mad at Asia.

And NO, I'm not one of those dumb bitches who allow their nigga to cheat, and run back to him. That was how my mom was with my dad until she finally got tired of it. I was too much of a daddy's girl to move with her. Don't get me wrong, we talk just about everyday, I just couldn't leave LA. Like no.

Anyways, it's best friend's 18th, and he just don't know we're about to turn the fuck up. His parents have this big ass bash planned for him, and damn near the whole school is invited. Brian rented out this pavilion on the ocean shore, and while he and Asia are at the mall later, we're going to help with set up.

Club going up on a Tuesday right?

"Camren Elizabeth Carter, I know you hear me!"

"What?"

"Non-listening ass. I asked when you were gonna tell me about you and best friend?"

"I don't know, it really just happened....a month ago." She muffed me.

"Shoulda had a damn V8. Wait, so you know what happened?"

"Yeah, I do and it's cool."

"If I knew, I wouldn't have."

"Asia, it's all good. If you were someone else, I would've had a problem, but I'm fine. I'm just glad we don't have to hide it."

"Right.," she nodded. "Soooooo, what'd I miss?"

"A whole lot."

"Like?"

"Well ya boy talked to ya sister."

"The fuck? About what?"

"I guess he just wanted closure. He asked why she did it, and all 'at. You know how that goes. She was like she still loves him, and he told her that he'd always have love for her, but he wasn't in love with her." She nodded and shrugged.

"I guess."

The last bell rang, and we walked out and to our lockers.

"What time do we have to be there?"

"A little after seven or so. Make sure you blindfold him too."

"I got chu. He gon' think it's some kinky shit, like noooo." We laughed.

Arms wrapped around my neck, and I figured it was J since he kissed my cheek.

"Hey boo."

"Wassup, hey Wasia."

"Hey bestie."

"Baby, you ready?"

"Yeah. See y'all in a few." I waved, and the two of us walked towards his car. He opened the door for me, then went around to get in.

"Yo stuff ready?"

"Yeah. We just gotta pick it up."

"Aight. Lemme get a kiss." I laughed and shook my head no. "Camren."