Chapter 51:

It's a lot of conversation in this chapter. I don't know if I should be sorry or not. Oh well😙.

Shaddyyyyy😊

"Girl, you irritating."

"Boy, you love me and all my irritating-ness."

"That's definitely not a word."

"It is in my vocabulary, suck it up."

"I know what else I could-"

"Uh uh, shut up." I laughed as I pulled my keys out of my pocket. "You just getting home?"

"Uh, yeah."

"Uh, Rashad." I reared my head back and turned to look at Azalya.

"Baby, hold on."

"Kae."

"Uh, wassup?"

"Um, I kind of forgot my key. Do you mind if I..."

"Nah, not at all."

I unlocked the door and allowed her to enter. I dropped my bag in my room and went to the kitchen.

"Hello?"

"Hmph."

"Hmph what?"

"I ain't said nothing."

"Mm-hmm."

"What's for dinner?"

"Lasagna."

"You officially ain't shit." She laughed. "Bring me some for lunch please?"

"Yeah, I gotchu."

"Cool." You could hear it in her voice that something was irritating her.

"What's the problem?"

"Nothing, I'll talk to you later."

"Asi-" She forreal just hung up on me.

I shrugged and went to start my dinner. Ain't finna play with her today.

Azalya (Uh-Zell-Yuh) is the girl from across the hall, who can never seem to remember to take her key with her when she leaves the house in the mornings. Ion mind letting her sit and wait until her mama get home, but what I am peeping I that this is becoming a problem with wifey, and that's never good.

She been good with not cussing people out and keeping her slick ass mouth under control. And that's a start.

I put the pan in the oven and went to go get some homework to work on. I guess Ima start with this booty ass chemistry.

Draw the Lewis structure for carbon tetrachloride. Put the C in the middle, put a Cl on either side and one above and one below, draw a line between each, draw six dots around each chlorine, and I'm done with that problem.

I gotta be good in chemistry in order to be good in what I want to do. To be honest the shit is easy, but it's whatever.

I was working on my last problem when my phone started vibrating on the table.

"Hello?"

"Hey, where are you?"

"I'm at home."

"Which one?"

"Mine."

"We'll be there in a little while."