Chapter 60/Epilogue/Long A&$ Chapter:

How y'all feel about this being the last chapter?

I'm sad as hell.
*

*

*
Rashad.

Wake up.

Wake upppppp.

Wake UP!!!

"Ow! Why the fuck are you hitting me?"

"Because I've been trying to wake you up for the last fifteen minutes. Get your ass up and out of this bed. Go home, and get dressed, so your cute ass can go walk across the stage."

I smiled. I heard everything she just said, but I wanna mess with her. "I am cute, on what?"

She kissed her teeth and smacked me with a pillow. "All that shit I just said and that's all you got out of it? Now we know who the conceited one in this relationship is."

"Says the one with the a whole album of selfies in MY phone."

"Shouldn't've let me see it." She shrugged then sat in my lap. She poked her bottom lip out as she pouted. "You're leaving me."

I chuckled. "Technically, but you always gone be my baby. Even if we ain't in the same building for seven hours a day."

She didn't say anything, she just put her head on my shoulder and ran her fingers down my chest. I wrapped my arms around her and just held her for a minute.

"Come on, it ain't that bad."

"Yes, yes it is." She mumbled. I laid her on her back and put my head in her neck.

"No, it's not. Ima always be there for you ma, we just won't be in the same facility. Ima be there to get you when class let out early, game days, all'at. And you know this." She sighed because she knew I was right. "Now let me up so I can go brush my teeth and come kiss all over yo face, then go get dressed so I can walk my cute ass across the stage."

She smiled and moved her arms and I got up.

To be honest, I'm surprised Theresa even let me stay the night. Even with her saying keep my hands to myself.

Her daddy and his "bone to pick" with us, was woo.

He ain't hesitate to ask if we were fucking, and I ain't hesitate to answer him. It wasn't a point in lying to the man either.

He was straight up with us though. He said he ain't want us to base our relationship off of sex. It was never that. It's something we rarely do anyway. And when we do, we just go rounds.

From the second time, a nigga waited two whole months. And Thursday just happened.

Her ass shouldn't play so much. She bit the shit out of my shoulder too.

I got up and pulled my clothes on so I could go home and get ready. It's after nine o'clock and we supposed to be there at 11. Plus I gotta stop at my parents' to get my cap and gown.

My mama was on my ass about not messing it up so she has it.

After brushing my teeth, I did what I said I was going to, and kissed all over her face. Eventually I told Asia I'd see her in a little while and left.

-
-

"Aw, don't you look sharp?"

"Ma, I dress like this on a regular."

"I know, I just-"

"Am a big baby." I finished for her. She laughed and pushed me.

"My baby is finally graduating." She smiled all big and wide. "I swore I was ready for today, but I'm really not."