Chapter 32:

Omniscient.

Upstairs, Asia tossed and turned feeling like something was wrong. Totally wrong. Eventually she was awake, so she stretched and sat up, looking around the room in the process.

Asia rubbed her temples in attempts to stop her oncoming headache. Giving up, she looked down at the oversized tee shirt that she was now wearing.

"Okay, so he got me dressed. Now where is he?" She thought out loud.

Asia picked up her phone and got out of the bed. Still waking up, she went and splashed water in her face.

"Rashad?" She questioned. "What the hell?"

Asia pulled on some shorts, not knowing if Cam and Jax had arrived yet.

She opened his bedroom door and heard yelling which caused her to stop in her tracks, her breathing became shallow and her throat became dry as recognized both voices.

Downstairs...

When Rashad opened the door, he was met with neither the faces of his friends or the pizza man. Yet, it was barrel of a gun and a pissed off Carson.

"Back up." He demanded.

Shad wasn't stupid and knew not to fuck around when someone had a gun to your head.

Slowly, he moved backwards into his living room. Carson pushed the door closed slightly with his foot, but not closing it completely.

"The fuck? Why are you here?"

"Where is she?"

"Where is who?" Carson's rage caused him to snap and smack Shad with the butt of the gun.

"Let's not play stupid. Where the fuck is Asia?"

Holding his now sore jaw, Shad regained his balance, and stood up as straight as he could.

"She's not here." He groaned.

Yet again rage-driven, Carson kicked Shad in his abdomen still with the gun pointed at him.

"BULLSHIT! I saw her get in the car with you!" He furiously paced back and forth in the room, with the gun in his hand shaking.

Shad watched the gun more than he watched the person holding it.

Carson is unstable, mentally and physically. Volatile anger triggers his spontaneous violent outbursts. These outbursts don't help the fact that he refuses to take his medication for his bipolar disorder. He drinks alcohol when he does take them, or on a daily basis, period. Like right now, he's heavily intoxicated.

Carson threw his hands up, placing them on the sides of his head.

"YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD JUST TAKE MY BITCH? HUH? YOU THINK YOU BETTER THAN ME NIGGA?"

Before you ask about Jax and Cam, they're on their way.

Asia is scared as shit as she listens to Rashad's attempts at keeping the attention off of her and his groans of pain, and she hears Carson's yells. Who couldn't?

She inched back in the room and grabbed her phone off the floor.

"9-1-1, what's your emergency." Dispatch asks.

"There's a very unstable person in my boyfriends house." She breathes frantically.

"What is your name?" Asia recites her information to the lady on the other end. "Do you know who the intruder is?"