Chapter 48:

Saturday Morning; 10 hours until.

Asia.

If my phone vibrates one more time, I'm turning it off. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate all of the 'happy birthday' wishes, but y'all could've at least waited until I was up. Maybe like twelve.

It's 9 o'clock.

Give me another hour... at least.

"Happy birthday bitch!" I groaned because that tramp is supposed to be in a chair somewhere. "Wake up! Wake up! Wake up! You gon' sleep today away then I'ma have to beat yo face in."

"Okay, Ayana." I sat up, wiping my eyes.

I yawned then stretched before getting up and proceeding to do my hygiene thing.

"When'd you get here?" I asked as I walked back into my room.

"Ten minutes ago. Now go wash yo ass and come get dressed."

"Okay, Mother." I mumbled. I got something random out to put on then went to take another shower.

I went and scrubbed down, and when I got out, I put on lotion. I got dressed in some dark jeans, a white PINK crossback crop tank, and some white low top Chuck's. I slid in some random studs, put my hair up in a messy bun and put on my everyday accessories.

Yana was sitting on my bed with her foot propped up and she had my phone taking pictures.

"That's ugly." I laughed at the face she made. She flipped me off and stood up on her crutches.

"You ready?"

"As I'll ever be."

"Pipe up, bitch. IT'S YO GLO DAY!"

"Shut up." I followed her down the stairs, which took forever. When we got to the bottom, I was attacked with hugs and happy birthdays.

Everybody was down here, dressed and ready to go.

"Where are we going?"

"To breakfast, let's go."

Apparently I'm not allowed to drive today, so Dre is my designated driver. We're in his car, meaning him of course, Ya, Antwan and myself. Everyone else is in the car with moms and Mal.

"I got enemies, got a lot of enemies. Got a lot of people tryna drain me of my energy. They tryna take the wave from a nigga. Fuckin' with the kid and pray for your nigga." I rapped along with Drake to Energy.

"I got girls in real life tryna fuck up my day. Fuck goin' online, that ain't part of my day. I got real shit poppin' with my family too.
I got niggas that can never leave Canada too. I got two mortgages, thirty million in total. I got niggas that'll still try fuckin' me over. I got rap niggas that I gotta act like I like. But my actin' days are over, fuck them niggas for life, yeah." Me and Ya jigged the whole time, cracking up.

"Y'all cutting the fuck up." Dre laughs.

"That's nothing compared to when she ain't hurt." While she back there pimping Twan.

He pulled in the parking lot of Cracker Barrel behind the parental units, and parked beside them.

We headed inside and were seated almost immediately. I sat at the head of the table, Ya to my left, Nathan and Em to my right, then everybody else fell where they may.

I knew it would be that one person to ask about Shad, and I just shrugged. I don't even care anymore, really. It's my birthday, I'm gonna enjoy it.