Chapter 56:

Asia.

"Night baby."

"Goodnight."

I ended the FaceTime call with Shad and made sure my alarms were set. For whatever reason I haven't been hearing them in the mornings and I end up getting up late as hell.

I fixed the scarf around my head and turned off my light. I scrolled to my recently acquired favorite song, Right Here by Chris Brown (in the mm)(maybe you should play it while reading this next part).

Night guys.

-
-
-

It's game day and I'm beyond ready. I have an attitude out the ass right now but I'm not letting it affect my performance tonight.

We work too hard to fuck up over my pissy mood.

Coach Bryant and Coach Belmont were sitting with us in the locker room going over plays and making sure we had them to a T.

"Alright ladies. Suit up and go support JV." We nodded and they left out.

"Hey Asia."

"Wassup Mina?"

"You seem upset, what's wrong?"

"Why do you say that?"

"Because usually on game days you have on one of Rashad's fan shirts and that's not one."

She was absolutely right about that. I have a drawer full of fan shirts of his, Jaxon's, Camren's, and Nathan's. Every game day, I have one of his on. Not to-fucking-day.

"I'm cool Min." She said okay and left it alone.

-
Rashad.

I couldn't sit here and not do shit about her being mad at me. I brought the shit upon myself and it's my job to fix it.

How? is the question.

I fucked up royally and I don't blame her for saying the things she did and leaving the way she did.

She has a game tonight and she basically told me not to come to this one or another one.

I can't. I can't let her go out there and play knowing that there's a possibility that her anger and attitude might fuck it up for the team.

My stupid ass decision. My inability to say no. Thinking with a clouded head put my relationship on the rocks.

If we're no more, I don't know how I'd feel. I feel guilty already and I'd be heartbroken. This girl is my world and I can't and won't live without her. I have to make this right.

I picked up my keys and headed towards the door. Swinging it open, I came face to face with somebody I ain't have the time to entertain.

"So your just not gonna talk to me?"

"What for? I ain't got shit to say to you."

"You sure did the other day."

"Fuck you B, on some real shit leave me the fuck alone." I pulled my door closed and locked it. "Delusional bitch." I spoke loud enough for her to hear me as I walked away.

I didn't have the time or patience to wait on the elevator, so the stairs were my best option. I was basically jumping down whole flights of stairs.

Jaxon was already there watching Mariah play for JV. Me and him had a falling out behind this shit. He told me that I was dumb as hell and I was going back to my old ways. Back to how I was before I stopped playing games with Asia.