Chapter 54:

Rashad.

"Okay, both of y'all smile."

"I am smiling."

"Her ass can't stop smiling."

"Shut up Nathaniel."

I chuckled and squeezed her side.

She hasn't stopped smiling though. Neither have I.

When she came down the stairs, my heart skipped a few beats. I'm usually very confident when it comes to females, but with Asia I get nervous.

It's amazing how she changed me. I hadn't even sought out to change myself yet here I am. I didn't think I'd be happy with any other chick, but she makes me happier than a nigga with rotational pussy.

That dude was me for a long time. I didn't give a fuck about how any of those girls felt after we finished whatever it was that we did. But finding my chill and myself in this one girl brought me back to a place I never thought I'd be again.

I had a single mindset and was too blind to see that I had someone who was willing to take the chance of being with me.

I wasn't ready to kill my games and put down my players card. The day she came home, I knew it was time to put that shit to rest. It was time for me to stop with the childish behavior and put my all into this. I couldn't risk her hurting anymore than she already had on my part.

I had been a fuck boy from jump and she still had hope in me. In us. I'm grateful.

"Bruh." She laughed and in retaliation, I grabbed her ass. She elbowed me in the side because my grip was getting tighter and tighter.

Everybody taking pictures of us and I just want to take a nap.

I worked all week and senior engagements have kept me busy and away from my baby. Did I know about her tongue piercing? Nope, and she didn't mention it either. I wonder what else I missed this week.

"It's almost seven, you ready?"

"Leggo." I grabbed her hand.

"Have fun guys!" We told them that we'd see them later and walked down the path.

"Where's your car?"

"Right there."

"Where? All I see is a truck."

"My truck, scrub."

"Oh damn." I laughed and unlocked the doors. "I like it."

"Me too."

I helped her in before getting in myself. I turned the key in the ignition and shifted gears. She let her window down and waved as I pulled off.

Asia turned the volume up and started slow dancing to Slow Motion in her seat. I chuckled and just headed for the venue.

-

Cam and Asia were both on this dance floor showing their asses. At least they're having fun.

Me and Jax sat at a table with Miko and Cory. Miko was a senior as well, and Cory was a junior. We weren't doing anything but sitting here and cracking jokes.

We had eaten already and danced a little, but dancing ain't for me, so I sat my ass still.

"Baby, come dance with me." Asia pulled on my arm.

"Fine spoiled ass." I got up and she pulled me with her into the crowd of people.

Wale's The Matrimony played, which of course made everybody boo-up. Jax even brought his ass out here. He and Cam weren't too far from us.