Chapter 11:

I never realized this chapter was dummy short. I apologize.

Asia.

I can bet that Rashad copped attitude after we walked off. Of course be did, he always does. But that's what acting like a thot gets you. His fault, not mine.

My thing is, don't lead me on like this is something and that it has a purpose, and all you do is play me. That's where he had me fucked up.

Anyways, his plan is complete, and it's a job well done.

We're sitting in our first hour class, with a substitute teacher who hasn't done shit but take attendance and sit on her phone. Our class kindly took advantage of that. It's kids in here that don't even belong in here.

"Hey ma." I looked up from my phone and at the fairly familiar dude.

"I know you from somewhere, just don't remember from where exactly." I shrugged, and Cam laughed.

"I met you in the mall last week. Asia, right?" I nod.

"Coby, right?" He smiled and nodded.

"Yeah, I see you didn't use my number though."

"Yeaaaah, my bad. I had a pretty rough week, kind of forgot."

"It's cool. You should use it though."

"Yeah, Asia. Use it." Cam joked and nudged my arm.

"Shut up tramp. I will, see you around." I politely dismissed the conversation. He smiled and walked away.

"Girl, since when did you talk to dark skins and dread heads?" Cam said, being so overdramatic.

"Since I met Jaxon even though he's not a dread head. And girl, I half-ass remembered dude. He's cute, but ion like him like that."

"Shiet, if you don't, can I?" I couldn't help but laugh.

"Whatever floats your boat Cam." She started dancing like a retard in her seat, making me shake my head and check my phone.

Stupid: Can we talk?

Asia: What could we possibly have
to talk about Dumbass?

Stupid: Meet me in the hallway
by the auditorium.

Asia: FOR???

Stupid: Asia bring yo ass around this corner, stop acting like a fucking infant.

Asia: LAST mf talking about
infant.

Stupid: Okay Asia, damn. Can
You please bring your
motherfucking ass around this motherfucking corner so we can
talk like civilized people instead
of cussing each other out in text
messages?

Asia: How about you meet me after
the second hour bell? Kae? Kae.

What the hell does he even have to talk about?

He fucked up and now he wanna make up. Uh, bitch no. All he's gonna do is whine, try to kiss me, and think it's all good. Not gonna happen.

Like I told him Friday, he's going to miss me before I miss him. And look at what we have here. He can honestly kiss my ass.

The first bell rang and dismissed us.

"Bye Cam." She waved and went her way.

I walked to my locker to switch binders before I went to talk to Stupid. I closed my locker and started down the clearing hallway.

The bell to start second hour had rang and as I was about to turn the corner to the auditorium hallway I hit the wall with full force, and dropped my things in the process.

Shit I can't breathe...

"Somebody please... I-I..."

"Shh."

__________________________
___________________

What just happened?

Again, I apologize for how short this is.