Chapter 13:

I don't know what I was thinking. Originally this was only 300 plus some words, but I'll make it a little longer for y'all.

Asia.

"Get away from me you sick bitch!"

I've been trying to get away from this bitch since he came in here. And it's been a fucking struggle being chained to a bed and all.

I've never been more petrified in my life. And I know what he's capable of, I know he has problems, but I've never seen him at his maddest or when he's been super upset, so this can go either way. I can't deal.

I just wanna go home.

"Asia, why are you acting this way? I thought you loved me, don't you love me? I love you!"

Oh, that's a whole lot of bullshit.

"You had a hell of a way of showing it. Let me go!"

"You didn't deny it. You do love me."

"Fuck you, I hate you. I wish we never happened. You destroyed my life!" I screamed in full blown hysterics. Partially because I'm in his bedroom, chained to his bed. Partially because I'm beyond frustrated.

"ASIA YOU DON'T FUCKING MEAN IT! I'M THE BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO YOU!!" He screamed back.

"FUCK YOU CARSON! Fuck you. You didn't love me when you were smacking me or punching me and you damn sure didn't when you left all these fucking scars on my body. Carson was only thinking about himself when he almost raped me twice, and if it wasn't for his parents coming home when they did, he would've done it. That's not love Carson, it's not! So don't sit here and say you loved me when the whole time you were abusing me and cheating on me."

"Baby—"

"Stop calling me that. I'm not your baby and never again will I be. I endured so much shit with you and only thought I loved you when I didn't. It takes a strong person, both physically and mentally, to deal with you Carson. And with the way you treated me, I can no longer say I'm either of those."

The life I had with him was once beautiful but now, now I can't stand him. I don't have the willpower to deal with him.

"I never meant any of it."

"You don't accidentally punch someone in the face and leave a bruise. You don't accidentally push someone into a nail and leave scars. You did all that shit on purpose."

"Asia, please?"

"Go to hell."

Jaxon.

Pissed off doesn't even begin to describe how I feel right now. I'm beyond infuriated by the fact that nobody seems to know where the hell my best friend is.

It's been nearly an entire day, and not a single sign of her has surfaced. Can't file a missing persons report because it hasn't been a full 24 hours, which I honestly think is ridiculous.

After Cam said she didn't see her yesterday, we dipped and have been trying to think of where she could be and who she'd be with. But that's nearly impossible, considering we were really her only friends.

Girl I got 24 hours
24 hours, it's just me and you
I got 24 hours, 24 hours, 24 hours
You won't have nothing on, for 24 hours!
Yeah, you look good with no make up on
Sex, sex in the morning
You ain't no good girl, good girl, you're a bad girl
You ain't no side chick, you know you fine
You a thicky with yo thick ass

And what makes me feel even worse is her phone has been ringing nonstop. Her mom, grandmother, Nathan, Emery. Everybody has been calling, trying to figure out where she is because they haven't seen or heard from her.

This shit is eating me alive, man.

I'm just a few days, this girl has become my other half. I wouldn't say I'm feeling her like that because I look at her more like a little sister than anything, regardless of the stuff that happened.

If I don't find her soon, all hell WILL break loose.

That's a promise.

_____________________
______________