Chapter 25: Football Game

BEFORE YOU READ THIS, TAKE A MOMENT TO WATCH A VIDEO. THAT IS A DANCE CREW HERE IN MILWAUKEE AND IM APART OF THEM! THE VIDEO WAS TAKEN PLACE LAST YEAR BEFORE I BECAME APART OF THEM I JOINED THIS YEAR. SO I PRESENT TO YOU TAKENOTEZ DANCE CREW!!!

YOU MAY NOW CONTINUE DONT FORGET TO COMMENT.

Chris

"Where you going looking like that?" Keeis asked sitting in my bed.

"Minding my business. Why?" I asked putting my watch on.

"You finna go somewhere with Amara ain't you?" He asked smirking.

"Why Keeis? Why you wanna know?"

"Cause you always wear those black and red drawers and you wear black socks when you go with her."

I looked at him in my mirror and laughed. "You gay."

I sprayed some cologne on and sat in my bed.

"I'm going to Cameron's football game. Is that okay with you?" I asked.

"My nigga.... playing daddy now."

"I been playing daddy. This just the first time I've played daddy to a kid."

"Thats nasty. When you coming back?"

I shrugged. "I don't know. Depends on what happens. Why?"

"Me and fat boy was gone go to a club later."

"Keeis..,, Fat? Really, you have no room to be calling nobody fat. Have you seen your chin?"

He was silent and he touched his chin.

I chuckled and walked past him tapping his shoulder.

"See you later bruh."

Amara

"GO CAMMYY!!" I shouted clapping my hands.

I sat back down and looked around.

"You alright?" Chris asked.

I sighed. "Nayvadious was suppose to come today but he isn't here and the game is almost over." I said looking at my watch.

"He is now." He said looking behind me.

I looked back and seen him and rolled my eyes. He was with that nappy headed girl he was with a while back.

I looked back at Chris and stood up.

"I'll be back."

I walked down and went to him crossing my arms.

"Why?" I asked.

"Why what?" He asked smiling.

"Stop smirking before I slap it off. Why did you come here now and the game is almost over?"

He chuckled. "I had to stop by the studio first then when I was done I went to Sabrina house for a minute." He said grabbing her hand.

"So she more important than your son?" I asked pointing to her.

"It ain't even like that. I had to wait for her to get ready. She wanted to come."

"Dressed like she going to the Grammy awards?" I asked rolling my eyes. "Y'all came 10 minutes into the 4th quarter."

"I would like to see the rest of the game before it's over." He said pointing to the field.

Before I could say anything Chris came over and touching my shoulder.

"You okay?" He asked looking at Nayvadious.

Nayvadious looked at him and mugged him looking away.

"Yeah. I'm good."

"I'm gone go and say hi to pops nem." Nayvadious said walking away leaving the three of us.

"Look Amara, I know you don't like me. That's fine, but I love Cameron with all of me. I love him as if he was mine. And I feel like we should be able to get along for him. I feel like I'll he around for a little bit longer." She started to walk away and I was gonna follow her until she turned around.

"And besides, if I were you, I would most definitely take notes on how to dress. You look like you're on your way to a bowling alley." She laughed and walled away.

I tried to walk up behind her but Chris pulled me back.

"Don't let her get to you. You're better than that. Don't do it now. We're here to support Cameron."

I sighed and nodded. "Aight. Let's go."

●●●●●

"You did so good cammy!!! Mommy is so proud of you!" I smiled.

"Yeah. Me too. Especially when you got that touch down at the end." Chris smiled.

Cameron smiled.

"Where's dad?" He asked looking at me.

"Um, I don't know baby let me call him." I grabbed my phone out my pocket and unlocked it.

"I'm right here."

We turned around and seen him smiling. Cameron ran and jumped into his arms.

"Dad!"

"Good job! You were amazing!" He said smiling.

"Can we go celebrate?" I asked smiling.

"After we get a picture." Nayvadious said taking his phone out.

"Come on mommy!"

I hesitated at first but then gave in.

After our picture we all went our separate ways and got in our cars.

●●●●●●

Chris rode with me and I had drove.

The whole time on our way home I thought about about the fact that Nayvadious was just so disrespectful.

"You good?"

"Yeah, I'm good. Just thinking." I said looking at Cameron who was sleep.

"About what?" He asked.

"Nayvadious. He is just so disrespectful."

"Tell me about it." He mumbled.

"What you mean?" I asked looking at him and back at the road.

"Nothing." He said shaking his head.

"Christopher I will stop this car and make you walk."

He chuckled. "Aight uh, a while back at the studio I ran into him and he was giving me a grill."

"What do you mean a grill?" I asked.

"Telling me he know where home is and what not. Basically he was telling me not to get too attached to you. Basically just telling me that one day y'all was gone be back together."

I shook my head. Getting angrier and angrier by the second. He getting too wild.

I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"I ain't mean to make you upset." He said touching my thigh.

I shook my head.

"Its not you. It's him!"

The rest of the ride was quiet. I was about to make a house visits in a minute.

I pulled up to his house and he got out after kissing my cheek.

We shot each other a quick smile before he kissed Cameron's cheek and walked into the house.

I sighed and unlocked my phone. I dialed 7 numbers and waited for them to answer.

"Hello?" They spoke.

"Hey, um... Shavone can you watch Cameron for a few minutes?"

●●●●●●●

Check out the dance team I'm in on Facebook @TakeNotez dance crew

Shavone pov coming soon!  Next chapter.

Sunday 2-8-15 7:16Am