Chapter 23:My Ex/Her Ex

Amara

"You look nice." Shavone said smiling.

I smiled and sat in my bed.

"Why are you getting all dressed up for?" She asked sitting on my dresser.

"Because He wanted me to dress nice and I have nothing that says 'In not really interested in going on this date with my ex husband so I'll dress like a bum.' in my closet." I said applying lipstick.

"Sure you do. You have more sweatpants than the person who created it." She said laughing.

I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"No thank you. Besides, you know paparazzi will be out."

"That never stopped you from wearing sweats to a date before.... Wait a minute.... This is about Chris isn't it?" She asked raising her voice.

"Girl shh.... Imma need for you to lower your voice. My son is sleeping." I said pointing to Cameron sleeping in my bed.

"Girl he not even sleep for real. Watch this.... Cammy I'll pay you $5 if you bring me mommy's ice cream out the freezer."

As soon as she said that Cameron jumped up and ran out the room faster than he would if I threatened to whoop him.

"I don't like the fact that you and Chris are teaching my son how to do things for money for the wrong reasons." I said crossing my arms.

"He needs to learn now." She shrugged.

I rolled my eyes. "No he doesn't." I mumbled.

●●●●●

"You know you look good tonight?" Nayvadious smiled.

I crossed my arms.

"Why are we here?" I asked.

He sighed.

"I wanted to talk to you about Cameron."

"He's fine thank you and I thought we already settled this over the phone Nayvadious. Look I don't have time for this. I'm leaving." I grabbed my purse and started to walk out.

"It's not about that it's different."

I stopped walking and turned around walking back to my seat.

"What is it?"

"Alright, so you know I'm going on tour right? And I wanted to take Cameron with me."

I shook my head.

"Why so you can accidentally lock him in a hotel room or send him with your assistant back home so you can stay out wherever you are to club and drink. Or to sleep with a woman while he's in the other bed!" I said getting angrier.

"Look, Amara I'm sorry. That was the past. I wanna do something totally different. I wanna take him on the full tour with me this summer. I think he should see places he's never seen before." He explained.

I opened my mouth to say something but he cut me off.

"This time he'll remember it."

I sighed.

"You made him so many promises and I don't even know if he'll feel the same anymore. You promised him he'll go on stage with you and you didn't call him out. He was heart broken. I had to deal with that. Not you. So if you want him to go, you ask him yourself."

He sighed.

"So is that a no?"

The Next Day....

Chris

You see,

All you

Need is

Consistent

Love.

When I

Try, I

Swear,

It's never

Enough.

I messed

Up--

"Hello?"

"Chris."

I sat up in my bed and turned my lamp on yawning.

"Whassup?"

"Dont Whassup me! Where are you?"

"It's 6:00 in the morning where do you think?" I asked rubbing my face.

"I think you should be downtown."

I looked at the ceiling.

"Why for now?"

"Did you forget you had a meeting today?" Tina yelled.

I sighed.

"I did. I know I'm down the street." I lied.

"Hurry up!" She yelled.

"You know LA traffic how the city slow!" I said repeating Drake's part.

"Don't even try it. You don't even like him. Get here NOW!!"

I hung up and got dressed.

****

"Glad to see you here finally." Reggie spoke.

"I'm sorry I was backed up."

"Right." He chuckled.

"What we here for?" I asked.

"Alright. We know how bad you're read to get out there and go on tour."

I nodded and started to sit up getting happy.

"We want you to be as happy as you want. So with this being said, we're giving you an opportunity to go on tour."

I smiled and rubbed my hands Together.

"But it won't be your own tour."

"As long as I'm on tour I don't care. Who am I opening for? August? Trey? Omarion?" I asked.

He pushed a button on the phone and spoke into it.

"Tiff, bring him in."

Seconds later future walled in.

We don't jam.....

"Whassup Regg." He smiled.

"Future. Meet Chris. Chris meet future."

"We know each other." I spoke.

"Great because you two will be going on tour together."

After the meeting I was ready to get up out of Here.

"Chris."

I looked back and seen future.

"Aye, man. I know we ain't tight but let's try to make this tour the best tour we can."

"All my tours are great."

"I'm talking about no tension. I know why you don't like me. Amara really is a good girl and she means well. I know you like her. But she will always be mine. I know where home is." He smiled and walked away.

Foh....

I laughed and got in my car. He don't want no trouble trouble. Or he can get these FIST. Knuckle Knuckle.

*******

Lol, just a little humor

Vote/Comment

Go Comment On Love Child!!!!