Chapter 53: Blessings

Amara

"You Have Everything?" My Mom Asked.

I Nodded And Closed My Door. "Ma Take Care Of My Baby For Me."

"Chile He'll Be Alright. We Got Him."

"Face Time Me Later." I Pouted.

She Nodded.

I Was Going To New York For A While Because I Had To Work And Everybody Came To My House Like We Always Do When I Leave.

"Bae What Imma Do While You Gone?" Chris Said Leaning In The Window.

"I Don't Know. Maybe You Can Go And Chill With The Boys. Ooh Something Even Better You Can Bond With Cammy. Him And Royalty Can Bond. You Know How Much He Loves Spending Time With You."

He Smiled. "That'll Be Nice. How Long You Out Here?"

I Sighed. "4 Weeks."

He Widened His Eyes. "Ian Getting Sex For 4 Weeks?!"

I Laughed. "Bae, Stop It. Besides You Can Use That Time To Be Spending Time With The Kids. They Lovr Their Daddy."

"You Love Daddy Too. That's What You Said This Morning. Remember That? You Was Like 'Uhnnn, Chris Go Deeper. Harder. I Love You Daddy!'"

I Smiled And Hit His Arm. "You Get On My Nerves." I Laughed.

He Kissed Me And Laughed. "I Love You Baby Girl Be Safe."

"Love You Too."

I Rolled The Window Up And The Car Drove Away.

I Put My Head On The Window Cause It Was Gone Be A Minute Before We Got To The Airport.

Chris

"So Son. How Is Royalty?"

I Smiled. "She's Fine. I'm Still Learning Her Though. She's About To Have A Birthday In A Few Weeks."

Her Mama Smiled. "You Plan On Marrying Our Daughter?"

I Cleared My Throat. "Yes Ma'am I Do. But I Just Haven't Really Thought Of About It Because She Hasn't Really Mentioned It."

Keenan Sat Down And Smiled. "You Know What Chris, I Am Glad You Came Into My Sister's Life. You Make Her And Cameron Happy And To Be Honest, Cameron Talks More About You Than He Does Nayvadious. I Would Love For You To Be My Brother In Law."

"Well Our Brother Cause In This Family No In Laws Are Involved." Shavone Said Making Us Laugh.

"You Know What Chris. I Think You Should Just Talk To Her About It And See How She Feels." Her Dad Said.

I Nodded. "I Will Pops." I Spoke Getting Up.

I Had To Pee So Bad If I Even Said The Word Water I Would Piss On Myself.

I Always Used Her Bathroom In Her Room Because Hers Smell Like Flowers And Body Wash.

After I Used The Bathroom I Didn't Even Notice Maria Was In The Room.

Y'all Remember Maria, The One I Said I Kind Of Slept With A While Back. Ion Know Why She Still Working For Her.

"Chris..." She Spoke Looking At Me.

"Maria." I Spoke Sitting On The Bed. "Why You Still Working Here?" I Asked.

"Amara Is Like My Big Sister. I'm Not Quiting Just Because You Wanna Be A Jackass."

Here We Go With This. I Thought I Was Done With That Damn Name.

"Aye, Don't Start That Damn Name Calling. I Can Have You Fired."