Chapter 21: Memories

Amara

"One more time! Here go and 5,6,7,8 and 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 and 8 and 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 and 8 1 and 2, chop and chop, 5 and 5 and 7 and 8! Good job!" My choreographer clapped and smiled.

"Rehearsal same time tomorrow!" I said stretching.

"Hey, you good?" She asked me.

I nodded. "Yeah. Why you ask?"

"You're acting familiar." She chuckled.

I laughed. "What does that mean?"

"You like someone?" She asked

"No."

"Lie. You like someone and I know. You always do that when you like somebody."

"Do what?"

"Zone out and you ask questions that you think men notice about you. But in your cases questions you think one that you like may notice."

I was silent.

"Who is it?"

"Nobody."

"Come on, you've been acting this way with Curtis, Shad, and Future. So who is it now?"

"Dont make it seem like I'm a hoe."

"I'm sorry. But it's true. You've been acting weird. Are you pregnant?" She asked looking at me.

I smacked my lips. "No but if I am it better be by the holy ghost cause I ain't did nothing." I said standing up.

I didn't wanna talk about this anymore. I just wanted to go home.

On my way home I couldn't help but take a long drift in my memories. When I first made it in the industry, the first person I met was Curtis. He was so nice and calm. His smile was so cute and he had that new York accent. I thought he was gonna be the one forever and ever. Turns out I was really wrong! He was not the person I thought he was. He was really the guy in the red suit. I can't believe I dated that. He was not the guy tv made him out to be. I thought he was out of my life for good. I guess not.

I drew deeper and deeper into my thoughts i drifted into a flashback.

●Flashback●

"Amara!!"

I ran into the kitchen and seen an angry Curtis.

"What's wrong?"

"What's this?" He asked pointing to the food.

I sniffed and wiped my eyes.

"Thats food. It's ready."

"This ain't food!" He yelled! "And why are you crying!" He asked. He accent on cloud 180!

I knew why I was crying. I was pregnant and couldn't even tell him because he doesn't care about me. He would've made me abort it or he would've beat it out of me.

I didn't tell him.

"I just don't feel well."

He looked me up and down and pushed me. "Get out my face!" He said going upstairs.

I took a sigh of relief and leaned against the cabinet. I picked up my phone and dialed a number and waited for them to pick up.

"Hello?"

"Hey um, Ashley. You busy?"

●Flashback over●

After everything i been through, I know for a fact that I can always count on Ashley to be there for me. She was there when I couldn't even tell my own mom what was going on. That's a real MVP.

Before I knew it, I was in front of my mom's house. I wiped my eyes out and and turned my car off.

I walked up to my mom's house and walked in.

"Hey ma!" I smiled once I seen her in the living room.

"Hey baby. How was practice?" She asked.

I sighed. "It was good. I guess."

She looked at me with that glare she does when she knows something is wrong.

"You been crying?"

I shook my head.

"What's the matter?"

I sighed. "I have a weird feeling about something."

"About what?" She asked crossing her arms.

"Nothing. Just.... some stuff that's all."

"Tell me."

I sat down and sighed. "You remember Curtis?"

"The one who wanted to take you to the Candy Shop?" She asked raising am eyebrow with a smirk.

I chuckled. "Yeah him. Today me and Halley were talking about how I act a certain way when I like a guy and she noticed that I was acting like that now. Then she started naming off dudes that I've acted like that with. And she said Curtis. But a certain feeling came over me."

"You don't think he's coming back do you?"

I sighed and shrugged.

"I don't know."

Tears fell down my face and I sighed.

"Where Cammy?" I asked changing the subject.

"He's napping. I'll go get him."

I nodded and wiped my face and stood up.

I don't know what this feeling is, but it got me shook.

●●●●●●

Chris chapter coming tomorrow.

Sorry that it took so long!

Umm, the parents in the MM

Because I forgot to post in in a earlier chapter.

Idris lining though!! Lol

Currently watching bring it.

HUNTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DATE: FRIDAY 1-23-15
TIME: 8:55PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIVIEEEEE!!