Chapter 45:Club Set Ups

Amara

"What?"

He Sighed And Touched My Hand Across The Table And I Moved.

"So What I Heard On The News Was Right??" I Blinked Not Believing.

He Looked Like He Was Sorry. "Amara I--"

"Chris Why Didn't You Just Be Honest Wimme?" I Asked.

He Sighed. "I Didn't Know. I Just Didn't Know About Her."

I Chuckled Shaking My Head. "You Need Help." I Said Grabbing My Purse Standing Up.

He Called My Name And I Turned Around.

"Can You just Hear Me Out?"

"No. I Don't Believe You Anymore. You Lied To Me When I Asked You About It The First Time I Seen It. Why should I Believe You Now?"

"Amara I Didn't Know About It The First Time I Seen It. I Thought It Was A Sham Nikki Put Together."

I Sighed. "Yeah Right."

He Sighed And Stood Up. "You So Stubborn. You Never Wanna Listen To Anybody. You Always Trynna Walk Away From Something. We Can Never Just Talk It Out."

"I'm Stubborn?"

"Hell Yeah You Stubborn."

I Picked Up My Cup And Poured It On Him And Threw The Cup In Is Face. "Have A Nice Rest Of Your Day. Jackass."

I Turned On My Heels And Walked Away.

Chris

I Can't Believe Amara Just Did That To Me In Front Of Everybody In The Restaurant.

People Whispered And Pointed At Me Looking Like They Had Just Seen The Ike And Tina "Eat The Cake Scene" Relived.

I Clenched My Jaw And Grabbed My Keys Off The Table Walking To My Car Ignoring The Paparazzi.

I Drove Off And Went To My House. I Was Pissed. Not Only Did She Throw A Cup At Me But She Called Me A Jackass.

I Called My Mama Because She Was The Only One I Could Think Of At The Moment. Mijo And Keeis Dumb Asses Would've Laughed At Me And My Nigga August In The Hospital.

I Waited For Her To Answer, I Know She Won't Laugh At Me.

****

"She Threw A Cup At You?"

Thought I Could Trust My On Mama. She Been Laughing Since I Told Her About Carol Letting Maya in My House Against My Will.

I Sighed And Shook My Head. "Ma, Can You Stop Laughing Please?"

"Okay Baby I'm Sorry. But Honestly, Both Of You Are Wrong."

"And How Is That?" I Asked Drying My Face Off.

"Well..."She Started. "You Were Wrong For Not Telling Her When You Found Out Royalty Was Yours, You Were Wrong For Calling Her Stubborn. You don't Call A Woman Stubborn Especially After She's Been Through Too Much with You Already As Is. She Was Wrong For Throwing The Drink At You."

"Let's Not Forget The Jackass She Called Me." I Stated.

"No She Wasn't Wrong For That You Have Acted Like A Jackass Toward Her Lately."

"Ma."

"Boy Shut Up. Don't Ma Me. But I Have To Admit, No Matter How Much You And Her May Argue You Always Make Time For Cameron. You Know I Love You Right?"

I Could Tell She Was Smiling I Smiled Too. "I Love You Too Ma. Ma When You Moving Down Here?"

"Bye Boy."