Chapter 15: Come Clean

CHRIS AND AMARA ON THEIR DATE ↑↑↑
●●●●●

Amara

I was getting ready for my date with Chris tonight. I usually don't do dates on week days because I like to spend time with Cammy. But he pushed me to up to out tonight so that him and Keenan could spend time together.

"Okay Cammy, how do I look?" I asked looking in the mirror.

"You look good mommy!" He smiled.

"Thank you baby." In said picking my clutch up and walking downstairs.

"You look good sis." Keenan said smiling and standing up.

"Thanks. Look um, make sure he doesn't eat any snacks after 7:00 he already had his bath so make sure he doesn't get himself dirty. No tv after 8:00 and he has to say his prayers before he goes to sleep."

He chuckled.

"Chill sis I got it. I know what I'm doing." He said smiling.

"You know you have the tendency to mess things up sometimes. He has some pizza in the microwave. Make sure he eats that." I said going towards the door.

"Okay sis."

Just then cammy came downstairs hugging me.

"Have fun mommy!"

"Okay baby you too. Don't stay up too late." I warned.

The doorbell rang and I looked through the peephole, it was Chris. I turned around and looked at Keenan.

"How is my hair?" I asked.

They gave me thumbs up. I smiled and opened the door.

"Hey." He smiled.

"Hey. Umm, Chris this is my brother Keenan."

"Wassup man." Keenan said with a straight face giving him dap.

"Wassup." Chris said smiling. "You ready?" He asked me.

I nodded, yeah let's go." I kissed cammy's cheek and hugged Keenan one last time before walking out.

●●●●

"May I ask how you and Future met?" He asked folding his hands.

"Well..."

It was Ludacris' birthday bash. Everybody was there. It was live too. Me and my girls along with LaLa and Kelly were having a good time dancing. Our drinks went out and we wanted more. I went to the bar to go get some more. Until Monica stopped me along the way.

"Wassup girl." She asked hugging me.

"Hey. Wassup."

"So you know I got a friend who likes you."

"Oh really?" I asked raising a brow.

"Yeah. He's an upcoming rapper his name is Future. He likes you."

"Where is he?" I asked.

"Right over there," she said pointing and waving him over.

He was cute, he had dreads, he was tall, and he was a smooth walker.

She disappeared and it was just us two.

"Amara, I've heard a lot about you. I've been a fan of your work for a while."

"You're the one who sings Turn On The Lights right?" I asked shaking his hand.

He nodded and smiled. "Thats me. You should let me take you out one day." He said putting his hands in his pockets.

"Don't we need each others number?" I asked.

He reached into his pockets and gave me his phone. I put my number in there and gave it back.

"I'll call you later."

I smiled. "Later."

"And that was that."

He laughed.

"What's funny?" I asked.

"You make it seem like y'all met at a junk yard or something,"

"A junk yard would have been better." I said crossing my arms. "How did you and Nikki meet?" I asked.

Bet y'all didn't know I knew about him and Nikki. I knew him and Nikki went to the movies the other night. TMZ and Media Takeout tells me everything.

He cleared his throat.

"She was my make up artists at first then she quit to go back to school and she quit because she was pregnant and she miscarried and I had a tour coming up so I left and she when I came back she was gone."

I cleared my throat sorry that I asked.

"I'm sorry." I said looking down.

"Its cool." He said smiling. "I should get you home now huh?"

I nodded yeah.

●●●●●

"I had a good time tonight." I said stepping up on the last stair.

"Me too."

"Umm, I guess I should tell you that I really like you. Chris and I uh, I don't really know how to tell you this but, just have feelings for you, feelings that I never had for anybody. Whenever we're together and Its a good time. I don't know if you feel it but, I feel a good energy between us." I explained.

"Um, I kind of feel the same way. I just didn't know you felt the same way." He said smiling.

I sighed in relief.

Before I knew it his lips touched mine and we had one of those Monica and Q kisses. I opened my eyes and seen him deep into the kiss. I pulled away and bit my lip.

"Umm. I'm sorry." I said giggling.

"It's okay, I liked it." He smiled.

I pulled my key out and unlocked the door.

"Text me later baby girl." He waved smiling.

"Got it." I closed the door and leaned against it smiling.

"How was it?" Keenan asked.

I smiled.

"Amazing. How was Cameron?"

"Good as usual. He's sleep now so you don't have to worry about anything."

I reached into my purse and pulled out 3 20 dollar bills. "Thanks. Have a good and safe drive home."

"60? Nah, keep this."

I shook my head and put it in his pocket.

"You deserve it."

He kissed my cheek and smiled.

"See you later sis."

He walked out leaving me in my daze. That kiss was everything!

●●●●●

Chris is confused guys!

Are you #TeamNikki or #TeamAmara

I'm on #Team_Cuties✌

Date: Saturday 1-3-15
Time:11:41