Chapter46:I Need A Break

I Walked Up Behind Chris And Told Him I Had Fix Ashley Car And I Went Outside.

Chris

I Sat At The Bar Lonely Just Thinking. I Was Confused On Everything That Happened Today. I Was Still Pissed At Amara For Calling Me A Jackass To Be Honest.

After A Few Minutes I Decided It Was Time For Me To Go So I Went Outside But I Decided To Go For A Walk For A While.

Amara

I Was Ready To Go. I Was Looking All Over For Ashley And I Couldn't Find Her Nowhere. I Called Her And She Said She Was Outside I Went Out There And Still Didn't See Her.

I Walked Towards The Corner And Was About To Turn But I Ran Into Somebody.

"Oh My God I'm So Sorry Please Don't Scream." I Looked Up And Seen Who It Was And Rolled My Eyes About To Walk Away.

"Wait." He Called Out.

"What Chris? I Don't Wanna Talk To You."

"But I Wanna Talk To You. Out Here Is Safer Cause It's Witnesses And You Don't Have Nothing To Throw At Me."

I Sighed And Looked At Him. "What?"

He Sighed. "Ight Look, I Seen Yo Tweet."

"I Did Too."

"Smch Why You Acting Like That For?"

"Look, I'm Looking For My Ride Can You Please Move Out My Way. Thank You."

"Smch. Whatever." He Walked Away And I Followed Behind Him.

Trying To Have An Attitude I Walked Away And Fell.

He Turned Around And I Pretended To Take A Selfie On My Phone.

He Looked At Me and Walked Over To Me. "Come On."

I Looked At His Hand Then Back At My Phone. "I'm Straight." I Pretended To Click The Camera Button But It Didn't Work.

"The Phone Not Even On. Get Up."

I Stood Up Dusting My Dress Off And Walked In Front Of HIM.

"You So Damn Stubborn It Don't Make No Sense." I Heard Him Mumble.

I Rolled My Eyes And Walked Back In. I Sat at The Bar And Looked Around.

He Came Back And Sat By Me. "We Gone Talk Or What?" He Asked.

"Do You Really Think Now Is The Time To Talk About This Right Now?"I asked.

"You Right."

I Nodded. "Yeah I Know I Am. Jackass."

"Look Amara Giselle, I'm Taking No More Jackasses From You."

I Rolled My Eyes. "Shut Up." Was All I Can Say.

The Next Day....

Amara

I Had Woke Up In Chris' Bed. I Don't Remember Anything That Happened Last Night Only Thing I Remember Was Calling Chris Another Jackass Then Getting A Drink. After That I Don't Remember.

My Head Was Banging And I Stood Up. I Was Sore The Only Thing I Could Think Of Was Praying That We Didn't Have Sex.

I Looked At The Time And I Seen Him Shuffle In His Sleep A Little Bit.

"You Not Late For Your Meeting Its Only 4:30 in The Morning." He Mumbled Turning Over.

I Looked At Him. "Well I Have To Get Back To My House And You Live All The Way Over Here I Live In Inglewood." I Said Finding My Dress I Had On Yesterday.