Chapter 38: Grandparents

Chris

"What you cleaning up for?" Keeis asked.

"Cause I have company coming over. That's why."

"Who?" Mijo asked.

"It ain't NuNu." I said laughing and looking at Keeis who was also laughing.

"That's not funny. I wish y'all stop talking about that. Any Way, who coming over here for real?"

"My girlfriend." I smiled.

"Is she bringing Ashley?" Keeis asked dang near blushing.

I laughed. "Who is Ashley?" Mijo asked.

It was quiet. "Hello?" He spoke.

"Someone I'm seeing." He spoke up.

"Keeis got a girlfriend?" Mijo cooed.

"I mean... she just someone who I'm interested in."

"It gotta be. She got a crazy name so she gotta be a crazy chick."

We laughed. "Well I figured that if you two can settle down then I can too."

I sat down and sighed. "Whats wrong with you?" Mijo asked.

"Nikki man... she... crazy."

"Yeah I know I been seeing the Blogs. She was on Wendy the other day talking stuff about her. Real talk, I ain't really think nothing of it until like 7. This morning." Keeis spoke.

"Wait.. what happened this morning?" I asked.

"Man... she said that she was gonna have you back sooner or later even of she has to tap into a legal matter she was gonna make it happen." I sighed.

"I told you to lemme holla that night in the club." Keeis said laughing.

I smacked my lips. "You only said that cause you wanted to take her down."

They laughed and the doorbell had rung. I went to the door and opened it. "Hey baby." I smiled kissing her.

"Hey love! It smell good up in here what's that?" She asked taking her shoes off at the door.

I closed the door and grabbed her jacket for her. "That's just some air freshener I sprayed."

She walked in the living room and froze. "I thought it was just us." She said looking at Mijo and Keeis.

I laughed and wrapped my arms around her. "That's my best friend Mijo." I said pointing.

"This the first time we met. I'm--"

"Amara, we know. Chris talk about you all the time."

She laughed. "I can tell." She said sitting down.

I sat next to her and lied on her shoulder.

"So Keeis, how was the date with you and my sister?"

"She didn't tell you?"

She shook her head no. "I didn't ask. I wanted to hear it from you." She lied. I can tell she was lying because she was moving her hands a lot.

"Well... at first we was quiet then she started making small conversation then we argued a little bit she thought I called her ugly and she threatened me, after that she helped me Fox my time we set up a second date and that was that."

Mijo laughed. "She crazy she just your type too!"

I laughed. "I never understand why."

"Well unlike you and Mijo, I'm not soft okay. I like rough women. I like for my women to be aggressive and mean. I need someone to go crazy when a female getting too relaxed in a brotha'."