Chapter 11: Hold You Down

Chris

Girl I swear to god

You the real one

And I'll hurt anyone

Of y'all for the real one

"Stop stop stop." Did Khalid said stopping the track.

I sighed.

"Come out real quick." He said waving.

I walked out and and sat down.

"Lemme Holla." August said.

Khalid walked out leaving us two alone.

"Whats goin' on?"

I sighed.

"Man, I keep thinking about her." I said played back in my seat.

"Who Amara?"  He asked raising a eyebrow.

"Yeah. How you know?" I asked.

He chuckled.

"I been watchin' tv."

I sighed.

"Whats stoppin you from tellin' ha?"

"I don't know man She just beautiful and I don't know if she gone feel the same way and I don't want things to be awkward between us."

He nodded.

"I know. How you feel. But. You just gotta tella cause one thing you don't want is fa ha to move on ta somebody else. Then you'll wait till she happy and regret it."

He was right and I know I had to tell her. I was gone tell her, just not right now.  But I do gotta tell her though. Only thing that's stopping me is Nayvadious. He messed her up and now I gotta tear this wall down.

"Lets get back to this music man." I stood up and walked behind the booth.

Amara

I was at Ashley's shoe store chilling and keeping her company. Her store was one of the hottest spots here in LA to come to. All the celebrities came here to get shoes. It was ranked #1 in La's Super Chiq Fashion show.

"Umm, little miss pretend you can put yo foot down off my table." Ashley Said sitting down.

"For You to Always be talking about my shoes you must like them." Shavone said sitting up.

"Dont nobody want those fake Jimmy chews, shoes so fake you gone break my nice coffee table out."

"These are real so if your table breaks out it was because this that fake wood. Who picked this wood? Woody?"

I couldn't do nothing but laugh.

The doorbell rang off notifying that she got a costumer.

"Welcome to Klassy Strut can I help you with something?" She smiled.

"I'm just looking around." The lady said.

The whole time she was in here she kept looking at me. I don't know her, I probably do and don't remember her. He'll she could've just been shocked to see me, then again she wouldn't being that all the stars come here to cop them some shoes. But if she knew me heffa could've spoke instead of staring me down and having me thinking it's something on my face.

Chris

I didn't run into old dude at the studio today, that's a good thing. After the studio I didn't have nothing else to do so I texted Amara to see what she was on.

To:
         OG AC

Wyo?

From:

          OG AC

At Ashley's shoe store. Why wassup?

To:
            OG AC

Imma stop by.

●●●●

We was chilling at Ashley's store and  the whole time I was flirting with Amara. She wasn't pushing me off either, she was smiling and laughing the whole time.

"Um, mister and misses Flirt box, stop getting flirt juice on my couches!" Ashley said from behind the counter.

"If you had a man you would be doing the same thing." Shavone said laughing.

Me and Amara laughed and I put my head on her shoulder.

The doorbell went off causing me to open my eyes up.

Ashley greeted the familiar faced girl with a smile.

"She looks familiar." I said lowly.

I walked contingent register to get a closer look. Once I got up there I seen who it was and almost swallowed my throat.

"Nikki?" I said lowly staring at her. "Um,  Ashley where is your bathroom?" I asked.

"Straight downbeat corner."

●●●●

"Man, you won't believe this!!" I said pacing the floor.

"You making me nervous man, sit down." Keeis spoke.

"I seen Nikki today." I said sighing.

"Oh word?" Mijo said raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah."

"How she look?"

"Good. She was..., she was fine."

"You say it like a surprise. Like she was ugly."

"Bruh..." was all I could say.

"Did she have a ring on her finger?" Keeis asked.

"I don't even know, in was too busy thinking about the baby."

Nikki was my first true true love. She carried my child and everything. I miss her, I can't lie. I wonder how she been doing. Seeing her today just sparked up everything we had. I wonder if she feel the same.

●●●●

Got a tablet for Christmas

So I will be updating more frequently.

New character Nikki. In the MM

What y'all think about her?

Date: Saturday 12-26-14
Time: 4:17pm

#Team_Cuties ✌