****BONUS

Thanks for reading guys! Thank you for my supporters and my voters! Those who commented your love isn't unappreciated I love you guys so much!

********

Mijo

Me and Lauren ain't together no more. We never gone do that again. She hurt me too many times and she don't even call and check on the kids. Fine by me cause Emani, Ehliyah, and Ehmere don't ask for her anyways.

E is now 14 and he been focusing on his little ball dreams. I'm here to support him! Ehliyah and Ehmere are 1 and they bad as hell. But them my babies and I refuse to let em get touched!

Keeis

Me and Ashley still trying to figure out the results of my sperm count. They said in a week but it's been a while year now. We still haven't found out a back up plan or nothing yet and if I'm honest, I'm getting impatient about it. Because I feel like she doing this shit on purpose. If she is, imma snap. I really want this baby and I really want a family with this girl!

Shavone

I'm single. I'm still helping Robin with his love child. And yes we're in very good terms. Me and Tim talk from time to time but nothing serious. He doesn't really strike me as a companion.

Robin has been my first true love and my first everything! I will always love him but some of the shit he did I will Never be able to forgive him for.

Amara

Me and Chris Have been going very very very strong. I love my husband and the man he has become! No matter how many times we've argued or anything he will always have my heart. And I will die before I let anybody take that away.

Him and I have bought a house in LA And well.... let's just say the first chapter has only begun for us.

Chris

Me and Amara are so inseparable! I'm trying to be a great dad a great husband and a perfect example for Cameron. Me and Amara been talking about babies now.... well I'm lying,I been talking about babies but she never listens to me. But anyway, ever since Maya left that note, I been trying to forgive her but it damn sure is hard! But Amara still working with me with Royalty so I can't dwell on the past besides, it was her lost anyway right?
**********

"In this life we have to learn that love comes and goes. No matter how strong we may think we are or try to be, we will always need somebody to be there for us. But it takes more than just words to say we love someone. We have to show it and prove it. In the end, we all need somebody to lean on!" -Unknown

●●●●●●●●●

Sequel will be up in the morning!