Chapter 67: Wedding Day

July 11th.

Amara

"So I Promise You From This Day Forth I Will Always Love You."

I Looked Up At Ashley And Shavone And They Smiled.

"That Was Beautiful. You Are Gonna be a Great Wife Amara." Ashley Smiled.

"Baby Girl. You Look Wonderful." My Grammy Spoke.

I Smiled. "Thanks Grammy. I Feel So Nervous. Unreal Like. I Just... I Don't Know."

"You're Suppose To Feel Like That. I Know You're Shaking But You're About To Marry The Man If Your Dreams. He's Gonna be There Waiting For You And Smiling."

Chris

"I'm Nervous As Hell!" I Said Pacing.

"Chris Man Chill." Keeis Spoke.

I Chose Him To Be My Best Man Because Mijo Was Extra Stressed And I Didn't Wanna Put A Extra Burden On Him So I'm Letting Him Chill.

He Did Agree To Be a Groomsman Though.

"Aye Bruh, Ya kno' I Got Cha Back. I Got The Niggas Inna Back Of The Church If Ya Neem 'Em. So Relax Aight?"

I Looked At August And Laughed. He Always knew How To Cheer Me Up. Damn That Sounded Gay.

I Sat Down And Pulled My Phone Out Taking Pictures With the Squad And Cameron.

Amara

"How About This One With The Braid In The Back?"

I Shook My Head. "I Want It How I Had It On This Picture."

"Look Amara I Understand You're Stressed Out And Everything, But You Can Stop Yelling at Me. Ian Gotta Do This!" Ashley Spoke.

I Took a Deep Breathe And Closed My Eyes.

"Girl You Need Some Daddy Dick Right Away!" I Looked Up And Seen Lala And a Huge Smile Spread Across My Face.

"Girl. You Don't Know The Half. I Haven't Had Any In Months Girl. Ages!"

Lala Has Been By My Side Through It All And I Greatly Appreciate Her!

"I See And By The Looks of Your Legs The Way You Shaking, You Need Some Really bad!"

Chris

"Bruh, I Need Some So Bad! I Haven't Had Any In I Don't Know How Long!" I Spoke.

"So How Many Times Did Yall Get It In A Day?"

I Sighed. "Maybe Like 3. We Would Do It in The Morning In The Shower, Then After Lunch We Would Work It Off, And Then At Night."

"Damn, She Must Be Good." Hood Spoke.

"Hell Yeah Man! She Is All Too Good. If I Ever Divorce Her. Kill Me!" I Chuckled.

"I'm Still Surprised That She Still With You After Yo Ass Decided To Chest With Maria."

"Speaking Of Maria....." Hood Spoke.

I Looked At Keeis. "Thanks Alot Jackass."

"How Is Shorty?"

"I Don't Give No Fucks To Be Honest. I'm About Get Married And Enjoy This Day. All That Negative Stuff Can Wait." I Smiled.

2hours Later.....

Amara

"You Know Naydo Is out Here?" Tina Asked.

Tina Was Nayvadious' Cousin But When We Were Together She Became Like My Sister And We Been Tight Ever Since.

"That's Fine. As Long As He Sits His Ass In That Chair. I Don't Care. I'm About To Marry The Man I Love And I Am Happy. So Tina Can You Go Tell The Boys We Take Places In 2 Minutes." I Smiled.