Chapter 40: You Big Mad Or Lil Mad?

Amara

It's been 3 weeks since me and Chris had our first argument and I have to be honest, I miss him. But at the same time, he wasn't finna just disrespect me and think Imma let him slide. He been calling me and texting me tweeting me and everything else, but I been ignoring him. You gotta know it's killing me to not talk to him.

Me and Ashley was in her break room eating and talking about her and Keeis. They seem to be getting really serious and I'm shocked.

"So What's going on with you and Chris?"

I rolled my eyes. "Don't talk to me about him."

"Why? I'm tired of talking about Bugs. He be on my mind all the time I wanna talk about your boa."

"We had a argument I don't wanna talk about him." I said going in the mini fridge.

"Argument about what?" She asked.

I sighed. "He got mad because I wouldn't have sex with him and he called me a hoe."

"He called you a what?"

I was silent. "Where the hell he at??" She asked standing next to me.

"Ash you not gone do nothing but talk about Keeis the whole time."

"How long has it been since you talked to him?" She asked.

"About 3 weeks."

She smacked her lips. "Girl, y'all argued like 3 weeks ago and you still mad?"

I sighed and shook my head. "He called me a hoe. That's why I'm mad."

"You know how many times a fan has called you a hoe? You don't even be mad at them this long you shake it off. So why is it different this time?"

"The man that's supposed to love me called me a hoe! And he laughed a n out it on instagram!" I semi yelled.

"Okay, I get it. But listen, you can't go around getting Mad because he called you a hoe! You get ALL the niggas girl they love you. They pay your bills and you don't even ask too hard. Girl yous a boss and you don't even recognize it."

I smiled and looked at her. "But he still called me a hoe."

"Okay well you oughtta take that as a compliment then." She said sounding like that man off the video.

I laughed.

She was right. I had no real reason to be mad for this long. I guess I should talk to him.

Chris

Now I can spot that ___

From a mile away.

Valentine in that

____ it's a holiday.

"Yasss!!!!" The dance class teacher hollered as her girls danced to Me and Tygas "Ayo".

Part of my community service is to visit at least two dance class twice a week and instruct both classes.

These are actually really good classes that I go to.

Gatcho___ I'm that

Nigga!

Don't be acting like I need you!

The music went off and I clapped smiling.

"Good job Y'all That was good. Y'all are really talented and I like y'all techniques and style of dance it's not too much it was just right. It was amazi--" My phone start ringing cutting me off. I looked at it and if looks could kill I swear I would need a new phone by now.