Chapter 37: Album Release

Amara

"Wake up baby."

I opened my eyes and smiled.

"Good morning." Chris smiled setting down a tray.

I sat up and stretched. "Good morning."

"You know what today is?" He asked sitting next to me.

I nodded. "Yeah."

"You alright?" He asked giving me my orange juice.

I nodded. "Yeah."

I asked Chris to stay here last night to watch over Cameron because I needed to focus on tonight and I needed to get some rest.

I stood up and went to go brush my teeth and came back.

"Here's your breakfast." He smiled.

I smiled and grabbed the tray and started to eat.

"You have to wear white today." I said looking at him.

"For what?"

"Because that's the color the men ate wearing and you being apart of the important men in my life, tour light skin behind has to wear white."

"Say that last part again." He smiled.

"Why?" I asked crossing my arms.

"I wanna hear you say that I'm one of the most important men in your life again."

I laughed and kissed him. "No."

I got up but he pulled me back down.

"What?" I asked.

He pointed downward and I looked to where he was pointing. "See what you did."

I laughed.

"You know what. I can't help that you.can't control your hormones around me okay?"

"Look, I think it's time we talk about this." He said following me unto.my closet.

"About what? Having sex?" I asked facing him.

He nodded. "Yeah."

I chuckled. "I thought I told you that I wasn't sleeping with anybody else until I get married or feel that I'm safe with that person or secure."

"You don't feel that way with me?" He asked.

"Of course I do but, we just got together and I'm not sure im ready for that right now. And plus, I've heard about you and Mr. Cj and you and that little guy don't know how to stop. And neither do you wrap up. So my answer...." I paused to kiss him and patted his nose. "Is no."

I walked out the closet and heard downstairs.

"CJ NOT LITTLE! HE A BIG PACKAGE. WE STOMPING WITH THE BIG DOGS!" He yelled after me.

"IT'S SOME LOTION ON MY DRESSER!" I yelled back.

LATER THAT DAY.... 

Chris

After me and Amara spent time together all day today, she had to go take care of some things for tonight so I just went back home to shower and get ready for tonight.

After I took a shower I went downstairs to make me a plate of some bomb key Lime Pie Cheesecake pound cake her mom made. Her moms can cook! I'm in the right family Nikki family can't do nothing but beg for money.

I got bored just sitting in the kitchen eating so I turned on some music. First thing on my playlist was PYT by Michael Jackson.

Where did you come